Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ivins has him going to Miami? I have lost track at this point. Might as well lock the bread and then let is unleash itself tomorrow after he announces haha
Ivins says there’s no point in changing his crystal ball from Miami when it was already wrong and when no one knows where he is going.

Advertisement
I personally have felt Bogle has been long gone. However it is a bit strange that with all this supposed UF smoke and all those guys logging their final crystal balls that not a single one has been logged for the Gaytas by anyone.

Advertisement
So Ivins has him going to Miami? I have lost track at this point. Might as well lock the bread and then let is unleash itself tomorrow after he announces haha
I think nobody has any idea so he’s just staying put.

i still don't get the CB thing. on the eve of signing day and having really given no indication he would sign here 85% of the CB's are to miami. explain that to me.

Advertisement
i still don't get the CB thing. on the eve of signing day and having really given no indication he would sign here 85% of the CB's are to miami. explain that to me.

the way i see it is if there a bunch of CBs at the end coming from respected insiders from teams involved, its as good as gold (See Williams, Washington).

Advertisement

Ok im bored what has he actually done to troll us leading to many deep down wishing a 17 year old blows his acl?

well wishing ill upon a person is wrong, but there are 60 pages of it in this one and a bunch in another one. hes told Miami he was announcing for UM leading up to his first announcement. told them again after the announcement and here we are

Advertisement
Its not. You may run some of it but nobody is matching up vs spread teams in a 3-4. DEs trying to cover wrs in space. Good luck.
It’s the WLB in a 3-4 bud...or the 2nd MLB so you don’t confuse it with the Jack Back or sam back (the pass rushers).

If he signs here tomorrow, the line for a plate of crow will be a mile long. A lot of y'all are just too much emotional to follow recruiting as it is today.

Exactly. As soon as momentum swings away they don't want to diva anyway. Joke

well wishing ill upon a person is wrong, but there are 60 pages of it in this one and a bunch in another one. hes told Miami he was announcing for UM leading up to his first announcement. told them again after the announcement and here we are
So because he changed his mind one time or maybe twice he's the biggest ttoll ever, one of the most hated recruits who some fans would find join in his pain and suffering........ And yall wonder why I can't hate this kid because this **** is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back