Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UPDATE: I just got an update from Bogle’s coach. I reached out since I’m sick of all the smoke. The coach is pushing for him to go to UM now. He said he’s confused but if he had to say right now “his gut tells him he’s flipping to Miami. Yes, this was the same guy that told me he likes Miami but sees him going to the SEC months ago.
People keep clowning him but I have felt for a while now that he has some horrible guidance and pressure that he isn't dealing with well hence the confusion. Even if he doesn't come I just hope he gets around an environment that's good for him

Advertisement
You really think Sorrels can be a NT at Bama? I think Mount Cody when I think Bama NT. He’s not that big. I see him more of a 4-3 DT. You don’t have to be that athletic to play DE in a 3-4 compared to DE in a 4-3.
They don’t really use a zero (nose) anymore. They use more over/under concepts now so their “zero” looks a lot more like their ends.

Hence the confusion with Bogle I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for early signing day we’ll have a few kids on the fence wanting to flip to us. Expect our portal to explode from class of 19 players.

People keep clowning him but I have felt for a while now that he has some horrible guidance and pressure that he isn't dealing with well hence the confusion. Even if he doesn't come I just hope he gets around an environment that's good for him

It just gets tiring trying to feel sorry for kids every single year because they don't have guidance, or their parents are trying to get paid or whatever. It's literally every cycle, and I'm supposed to care if the kid amounts to anything? Sorry, I'm just over it. Either he comes to Miami (he won't) and he's part of the fam and I care or he goes literally anywhere else I give zero shts about him. And god help him if he throws our hat on the ground or some nonsense, I'll root for him to fail at every turn.

Advertisement
It just gets tiring trying to feel sorry for kids every single year because they don't have guidance, or their parents are trying to get paid or whatever. It's literally every cycle, and I'm supposed to care if the kid amounts to anything? Sorry, I'm just over it. Either he comes to Miami (he won't) and he's part of the fam and I care or he goes literally anywhere else I give zero shts about him. And god help him if he throws our hat on the ground or some nonsense, I'll root for him to fail at every turn.
If he throws our hat to the ground I agree **** him and I don't feel for many kids but on rare occasions it's obvious a kid just needs people to look out for him and without that he'll look and act like a kid when right now should be the biggest and best time of his life. Ijs I don't think he's a bad kid but not just recruiting but in life at 17 without real support **** isn't easy for a kid

If he throws our hat to the ground I agree ** him and I don't feel for many kids but on rare occasions it's obvious a kid just needs people to look out for him and without that he'll look and act like a kid when right now should be the biggest and best time of his life. Ijs I don't think he's a bad kid but not just recruiting but in life at 17 without real support ** isn't easy for a kid

As I said, I don't have the energy to feel bad for him, and I certainly don't know his situation. What I do know is that when I see a bad kid I immediately look at the parents. Kids don't start off bad, adults make them that way.

Advertisement
You really think Sorrels can be a NT at Bama? I think Mount Cody when I think Bama NT. He’s not that big. I see him more of a 4-3 DT. You don’t have to be that athletic to play DE in a 3-4 compared to DE in a 4-3.
Bama doesn't have those massive dudes at nt any more.

Advertisement

Bama's NT's have been closer to 300lbs in recent years. Mt Cody was 400lbs of human being. Bama has moved to slightly smaller big men since they would get worn out by Ole Miss on the regular a few years back.

Here is a link to an article about Bama's change in dlinemen size. It is a good read.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Bama's NT's have been closer to 300lbs in recent years. Mt Cody was 400lbs of human being. Bama has moved to slightly smaller big men since they would get worn out by Ole Miss on the regular a few years back.

Here is a link to an article about Bama's change in dlinemen size. It is a good read.

Go Canes

Cody was just a rarity. Bama is still recruiting huge DTs. One is 323 this cycle and next cycle they have one over 340.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back