Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bogle would be a Jack at Bama or UF. Hence why I see the interest in UF. That Polite kid from UF was good.
That Jackson kid at Miami was good, Jachai was somebody I wish we during his recruitment and Nick Coe

Advertisement
Image result for seinfeld gif maker

That Jackson kid at Miami was good, Jachai was somebody I wish we during his recruitment and Nick Coe
He actually doesnt compare well to either. Both Jackson and Polite were 240+ by the time they stepped on campus. One got smaller because he needed to due to height and the other got bigger.

Sorrels and Fuller are better fits at DE for Bama than Bogle.

Sorrells is a DT/NT at bama he is no where athletic enough to be a DE for bama and he is short at 6'2" to be a 3-4 D-end. Sorrells will be a solid to good DT wherever he goes.

Go Canes

UPDATE: I just got an update from Bogle’s coach. I reached out since I’m sick of all the smoke. The coach is pushing for him to go to UM now. He said he’s confused but if he had to say right now “his gut tells him he’s flipping to Miami.” Yes, this was the same guy that told me he likes Miami but sees him going to the SEC months ago.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He will probably be in the portal no matter when he goes when he realizes the coaches will no longer stroke his ego and expect him to perform.
Exactly. Going to be a rude awakening for this kid when he goes from everyone kissing his a-s celebrity-style, to being a true freshman having to work hard and earn play time.

UPDATE: I just got an update from Bogle’s coach. I reached out since I’m sick of all the smoke. The coach is pushing for him to go to UM now. He said he’s confused but if he had to say right now “his gut tells him he’s flipping to Miami. Yes, this was the same guy that told me he likes Miami but sees him going to the SEC months ago.
I hope this kid gets the proper guidance for now and for the rest of his young life. Hes a good kid hes just a very confused kid.

Sorrells is a DT/NT at bama he is no where athletic enough to be a DE for bama and he is short at 6'2" to be a 3-4 D-end. Sorrells will be a solid to good DT wherever he goes.

Go Canes
You really think Sorrels can be a NT at Bama? I think Mount Cody when I think Bama NT. He’s not that big. I see him more of a 4-3 DT. You don’t have to be that athletic to play DE in a 3-4 compared to DE in a 4-3.

Advertisement
You really think Sorrels can be a NT at Bama? I think Mount Cody when I think Bama NT. He’s not that big. I see him more of a 4-3 DT. You don’t have to be that athletic to play DE in a 3-4 compared to DE in a 4-3.

To be fair, Saban doesn't really recruit the "Mount Cody" type players anymore. He's realized he needs more disruption in the backfield to succeed on defense in today's game.

Advertisement
Dont know about that. They have a 330 pounder this class

That's not the same thing as having a guy that can't do anything but eat up space. Wilfork was huge, but I wouldn't classify him as a "Mount Cody type player."

He'll have a "change of heart" Tuesday night after "talking with family and lots of prayer".

Tho$e $EC kid$ alway$ have that la$t $econd change of heart.

Weird.

Those SEC practices are very tough thats why kids from SFL choose places like Gainesville, Athens, Tuscaloosa last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back