Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Willie was unbelievable. And its probably inevitable what happened. His Hs record suggests it. But tbh he was a kid who should have gone away from home. Maybe, just maybe it could have helped him mature and focus.

Corey Liuget was a kid whose mom just wanted him out of Miami. Went to Illinois. Many derided that decision. He was a girst round pick anyhow.
He went away and got bounced out of about 3 other schools after UM.

Advertisement
m

Taurean Charles just needed to leave home too. Same with Van Cowan

The reality is if you're trouble, leaving Miami wont matter. If anything, kids are far more like to get into trouble in college towns
Exactly. 9 out of 10 that's just a excuse to give a kid who needs them. Willie did leave town. That got him in far more problems. Kids like that the issue is their support system the majority of the time. If they had friends who actually cared and parents that have a backbone they'll get right. If you just happy being mentally weak than ain't nothing gonna change that.

m

Taurean Charles just needed to leave home too. Same with Van Cowan

The reality is if you're trouble, leaving Miami wont matter. If anything, kids are far more like to get into trouble in college towns
Easy for you to say. It’s not a general rule. Some kids may need to get away.

Honestly not just out of our recruits but any I've seen period willie was one of the most talented ever. And he really gets a **** rep. Yes he was a wild boy. But nowhere near as bad as people say. We used to have several dudes I can think of just on the teams I played on far worse than willie. Everyone knows the stories about all the cars getting hit and the apartments. But I doubt many of yall know about the Jack boys. So many of yall talk bad or joke about willie but those same people say Sam got a raw deal and deserves to be on the squad. Willie never did nothing while he was here that could've got the school into a world of issues. Sam did.
dudes say anything for attention on this site.

Advertisement
Quashon Fuller OV’d to Baga this weekend and the CB’s to Baga are starting to roll in. Wonder how this affects Bogle with Baga near capacity, does he take his spot or would they still have room for both. If it’s between us and Turds, I think Bogle picks Miami.

Quashon Fuller OV’d to Baga this weekend and the CB’s to Baga are starting to roll in. Wonder how this affects Bogle with Baga near capacity, does he take his spot or would they still have room for both. If it’s between us and Turds, I think Bogle picks Miami.

Fuller doesn't affect Bogle at all. They also had Sorrells there. It's one of them if either want in. Bogle has a spot no matter what. He supposedly talked to Bama staff this weekend - per their 247 board. No one has any idea what he is doing.

Fuller doesn't affect Bogle at all. They also had Sorrells there. It's one of them if either want in. Bogle has a spot no matter what. He supposedly talked to Bama staff this weekend - per their 247 board. No one has any idea what he is doing.
Sorrels and Fuller are better fits at DE for Bama than Bogle.

Advertisement
I stick with my prediction regarding Bogle: no matter where he'll go, next year he'll be in the portal.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back