Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Longer read if you’re interested.

It’s a **** shame with willie. I’ve said this “what if’s” about him as well. I remember how happy I was when he signed with us in 2004. If I remember correctly him and Peterson were the two top recruits in the country that year. I thought we wer getting ray Lewis 2.0. And thought for sure he would lead us to title #6. He was that good, maybe the best I’ve ever seen play high school ball. But He just couldn’t help it when it came to being. Knucklehead. Smh

You guys absolutely revel in disappointment.

50 pages on a guy that almost certainly isn't coming (and acts like a clown on social media).

7 pages on a big time DT who's gone about his business professionally and just committed to us.

Hilarious.

Advertisement

50 pages on a guy that almost certainly isn't coming (and acts like a clown on social media).

7 pages on a big time DT who's gone about his business professionally and just committed to us.

Hilarious.

Glass half empty group.

Take care of him? So they're taking him out to Tavern for beer pong against the Waka kickball group? 😂

Lmao. Idk but the OVs I took at lesser prominent schools as a recruit the time with the coaches were predictable and very PG. Yet when they let us go with our host they knew what 17/18 young men wanted to see and “do”. I’ll leave it there for the pansies on the site that will take my comment as evidence of the Tier 2 NCAA violation. 🙄

Advertisement

Hilarious.

If a 3 star dt from ny is considered big time then our recruiting is really in trouble

The dt we got should be the third wheel behind two nesta caliber dts

Nesta is a big time dt recruit
Jhh is not close to being a big time recruit

That’s the stuff Syracuse would say after getting nunn

Bogle really is a big time recruit so it’s natural he’ll have a longer thread

If a 3 star dt from ny is considered big time then our recruiting is really in trouble

The dt we got should be the third wheel behind two nesta caliber dts

Nesta is a big time dt recruit
Jhh is not close to being a big time recruit

That’s the stuff Syracuse would say after getting nunn

Bogle really is a big time recruit so it’s natural he’ll have a longer thread

JHH visited Penn State, Ohio State and Alabama went up to New York multiple times asking him to visit. Offers from LSU and Michigan are on his resume. Bogle's thread is longer because of where he his from and because he probably aint coming. If Bogle was a lock to Miami and was just waiting for his moment his thread would be short as ****.

Advertisement
My dawg never committed to anyone. Plus everyone knew he was um bound. This kid was out begging for a bama offer, got it and committed then had a top 4 after that lol.

Willie was his size and talent level as a sophomore at pace

Willie was like a 95 overall as a freshman on NCAA. **** I wish he worked out here.

My dawg never committed to anyone. Plus everyone knew he was um bound. This kid was out begging for a bama offer, got it and committed then had a top 4 after that lol.

Willie was unbelievable. And its probably inevitable what happened. His Hs record suggests it. But tbh he was a kid who should have gone away from home. Maybe, just maybe it could have helped him mature and focus.

Corey Liuget was a kid whose mom just wanted him out of Miami. Went to Illinois. Many derided that decision. He was a girst round pick anyhow.

Honestly not just out of our recruits but any I've seen period willie was one of the most talented ever. And he really gets a **** rep. Yes he was a wild boy. But nowhere near as bad as people say. We used to have several dudes I can think of just on the teams I played on far worse than willie. Everyone knows the stories about all the cars getting hit and the apartments. But I doubt many of yall know about the Jack boys. So many of yall talk bad or joke about willie but those same people say Sam got a raw deal and deserves to be on the squad. Willie never did nothing while he was here that could've got the school into a world of issues. Sam did.

Advertisement
Honestly not just out of our recruits but any I've seen period willie was one of the most talented ever. And he really gets a **** rep. Yes he was a wild boy. But nowhere near as bad as people say. We used to have several dudes I can think of just on the teams I played on far worse than willie. Everyone knows the stories about all the cars getting hit and the apartments. But I doubt many of yall know about the Jack boys. So many of yall talk bad or joke about willie but those same people say Sam got a raw deal and deserves to be on the squad. Willie never did nothing while he was here that could've got the school into a world of issues. Sam did.
Dam Sam

m
Willie was unbelievable. And its probably inevitable what happened. His Hs record suggests it. But tbh he was a kid who should have gone away from home. Maybe, just maybe it could have helped him mature and focus.

Corey Liuget was a kid whose mom just wanted him out of Miami. Went to Illinois. Many derided that decision. He was a girst round pick anyhow.

Taurean Charles just needed to leave home too. Same with Van Cowan

The reality is if you're trouble, leaving Miami wont matter. If anything, kids are far more like to get into trouble in college towns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back