Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami has the most defensive ends in the league and the highest paid one. This is what Miami needs to be selling.in terms of money 2 Miami players have the 20th and 23rd highest nfl contract in the league and bama doesn’t have anyone in the top 50.... remember ahead of Campbell and Vernon much of the players are qbs given how much they pay them @Sauceo5

View attachment 79399

View attachment 79400

They built Bama into an absolute monster, this should of been us man. They will reap so many prospects in the future because of how prolonged there dominance has been. They took our family formula and went with it, what impressive is us down still scraping for dear life. Hope we turn it around somehow but not getting the hopes up, wait n see approach for me.

Miami has the most defensive ends in the league and the highest paid one. This is what Miami needs to be selling.in terms of money 2 Miami players have the 20th and 23rd highest nfl contract in the league and bama doesn’t have anyone in the top 50.... remember ahead of Campbell and Vernon much of the players are qbs given how much they pay them @Sauceo5

View attachment 79399

View attachment 79400

I seriously doubt they aren't though that's the thing. It's like at te and rb UM can give facts about how much success they bring and still you'd be surprised how many don't care

Advertisement
What else is new??

That's been part of recruiting for eons.

If you want the top recruits sometimes you just have to play the game.

Bogle didn't invent it ......and it isn't just happen to us.

It's nice to think that top coaches don't play along....BUT THEY DO....they just accept it as a cost of doing business, sanitize and wipe off their lips and move on with the task of gathering a top class.

I bet Saban's lips smell like sh*t during recruiting season EVERY year
Lol
I hate the visual.....but I bet NY loves it

Advertisement
It always amazes me how much more attention kids that aren’t coming and usually have little to no care for being a Cane Get threads that are 10 times the size of kids that WANT to be Canes and are out there doing work FOR the CANES.

I mean where is the 50-100 page thread for Brevin Jordan.This kid is from across the country and seems to care more about this U than half the local kids on the team.

Simply amazes that every time we get a kid like this Bozo we end up with 50+ pages on why he’s not coming🤮

It always amazes me how much more attention kids that aren’t coming and usually have little to no care for being a Cane Get threads that are 10 times the size of kids that WANT to be Canes and are out there doing work FOR the CANES.

I mean where is the 50-100 page thread for Brevin Jordan.This kid is from across the country and seems to care more about this U than half the local kids on the team.

Simply amazes that every time we get a kid like this Bozo we end up with 50+ pages on why he’s not coming🤮

After getting my degree in message boardology, here are what the studies show:

- a kid who commits doesn’t leave much room for discussion. Most just post a celebration gif or a booty gif and move on.

- a kid who we miss on leaves much room for discussion. Which coach should be fired? Was the player overrated? How much was he paid? Do we need to change the recruiting strategy? Posters take stands and the back and forth results in long threads of mostly bull****.

Advertisement

- a kid who commits doesn’t leave much room for discussion. Most just post a celebration gif or a booty gif and move on.

- a kid who we miss on leaves much room for discussion. Which coach should be fired? Was the player overrated? How much was he paid? Do we need to change the recruiting strategy? Posters take stands and the back and forth results in long threads of mostly bull****.

Pretty much on point here can’t denie one single bit period 🙌.

BUT a HUGE DESK “ BUT” this is exactly what the board was set up to be, where Cane fans can and share how and what they feel about the team.

YES at times silly likemy OLD TIMER rants .

Only issue I have ever had is the name calling of others just because there views aren’t there’s.

GOCANES

Wash.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Bogle posted this but looks like it was deleted

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back