Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he commits, the thread will get to 50 pages tops, otherwise, we’ll be hitting a century

Advertisement
I thought if he made here for the weekend, he picks UM. Something tells me he changes his mind.

Advertisement
Goes to show what the staff thinks of the kid (Hightower) to put him on arguably our most important recruit right now. Or at least one of the highest at a position of need. And he's only a Freshman/Sophomore.

I'd take Bogle over Pickens in a minute, even with the way he's behaved. Go get em Brian!
maybe, I think it's a bit weird we don't have a lineman or lb hosting him. or even someone from south florida

I’ll say I love him. I will also admit I thought he was jerking us around. The same as any recruit. We love em when they choose us. Hate them when they choose the enemy.

What else is new??

That's been part of recruiting for eons.

If you want the top recruits sometimes you just have to play the game.

Bogle didn't invent it ......and it isn't just happening to us.

It's nice to think that top coaches don't play along....BUT THEY DO....they just accept it as a cost of doing business, sanitize and wipe off their lips and move on with the task of gathering a top class.

I bet Saban's lips smell like sh*t during recruiting season EVERY year

Last edited:
Advertisement
IIRC they had Hightower host PS2 or Tyson on their visit last year.

And he had just arrived on campus. So they must think extremely highly of him.

Advertisement
Diaz has to try but with mom favoring Bama and this kid loving the attention, we know how this ends. Whatever. Diaz has supplemented the roster enough to have a successful 2019 season. Let's play an exciting brand of football, win some games, and knock the 2020 class out the park.

Diaz has to try but with mom favoring Bama and this kid loving the attention, we know how this ends. Whatever. Diaz has supplemented the roster enough to have a successful 2019 season. Let's play an exciting brand of football, win some games, and knock the 2020 class out the park.

i can see him loving the steak at prime so much that he signs here and then enters the portal the very next week

Advertisement
Miami has the most defensive ends in the league and the highest paid one. This is what Miami needs to be selling.in terms of money 2 Miami players have the 20th and 23rd highest nfl contract in the league and bama doesn’t have anyone in the top 50.... remember ahead of Campbell and Vernon much of the players are qbs given how much they pay them @Sauceo5

Last edited:
Works out having him the only ‘19 recruit on campus. I believe his OV to Bama he was the lone visitor and they rolled out the red carpet. We can do the same for him this weekend. We have last influence on him so who knows. Not holding my breath though.
That happened with Ingraham. I don't think that happened with Bama for Bogle but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back