Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bama visited Bogle Wednesday with Panunnzio and Sal Sunseri. Guess they didn't force him to cancel the visit here. This was just put out on their board last night - the visit was kept quiet. FWIW, they seem to think it's them or us. Not UF but bogle shut all communication down this past week.

Bama visited Bogle Wednesday with Panunnzio and Sal Sunseri. Guess they didn't force him to cancel the visit here. This was just put out on their board last night - the visit was kept quiet. FWIW, they seem to think it's them or us. Not UF but bogle shut all communication down this past week.

Lol at them thinking anything is kept quiet in this day in age.
Why wouldn’t they force him to cancel his trip. That’s what they do.

Maybe they couldn’t force him to cancel it, bama usually are able to do that but in this situation apparently they weren’t able to

Advertisement
IF Bogle finally decides to come here ....Suddenly EVERYONE here will love him and would say they ALWAYS had.

Some here sound like that guy who doesn't think he has a chance with that beautiful girl, so he says he really doesn't like her.....only he really really does

I for one, will be ecstatic IF we do get him, and think we shouldn't take ourselves out of the running .....even if it's a long shot.
I’ll say I love him. I will also admit I thought he was jerking us around. The same as any recruit. We love em when they choose us. Hate them when they choose the enemy.

Advertisement
Works out having him the only ‘19 recruit on campus. I believe his OV to Bama he was the lone visitor and they rolled out the red carpet. We can do the same for him this weekend. We have last influence on him so who knows. Not holding my breath though.

Advertisement
IF Bogle finally decides to come here ....Suddenly EVERYONE here will love him and would say they ALWAYS had.

Some here sound like that guy who doesn't think he has a chance with that beautiful girl, so he says he really doesn't like her.....only he really really does

I for one, will be ecstatic IF we do get him, and think we shouldn't take ourselves out of the running .....even if it's a long shot.
If he comes to Miami and when he starts to contribute to the program on the field then I will love him. Until then I think he is a prime portal candidate regardless of what school he goes to initially!

Advertisement
Mullen visited Bogle at his school last week via helicopter. LOL Mullen now thinks he's Saban. Still hope the kid becomes a CANE.

Fine. Manny should treat this like rock, paper, scissors. Let Mullen come by helicopter. Good.

Manny should pull some strings and show up in an F-35 V/STOL jet.

Maybe they couldn’t force him to cancel it, bama usually are able to do that but in this situation apparently they weren’t able to

That's what I thought I said. Upon reading what I wrote I guess it could be interpreted either way. No matter, kid is on campus

Well, this visit was quiet. Quite a few posters asked if Saban was locking down info at this point. It wasn't included in the list of staff visits when those were posted. They are fighting for every one of the last 5 guys they are after. None are guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back