Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did call Miami fans the most annoying
I mean when there's 20 pages a day of either recycled jokes or constant reminders that the fans hate him yeah I would think they'd be annoying. Oh yeab lets not even count the comments he gets on his social media but hey watch this turn into another hate fest

Advertisement

Either he called himself a clown, or Miami clowns

downloadfile-27.gif

Hope he comeswpuld be a huge pull but i don’t see it happening just seems like he wants to play in the SEC

Advertisement
Mullen visited Bogle at his school last week via helicopter. LOL Mullen now thinks he's Saban. Still hope the kid becomes a CANE.

Mullen visited Bogle at his school last week via helicopter. LOL Mullen now thinks he's Saban. Still hope the kid becomes a CANE.
You mean Mar this week? I think Mullen visited him back in December

Advertisement
IF Bogle finally decides to come here ....Suddenly EVERYONE here will love him and would say they ALWAYS had.

Some here sound like that guy who doesn't think he has a chance with that beautiful girl, so he says he really doesn't like her.....only he really really does

I for one, will be ecstatic IF we do get him, and think we shouldn't take ourselves out of the running .....even if it's a long shot.

IF Bogle finally decides to come here ....Suddenly EVERYONE here will love him and would say they ALWAYS had.

Some here sound like that guy who doesn't think he has a chance with that beautiful girl, so he says he really doesn't like her.....only he really really does

I for one, will be ecstatic IF we do get him, and think we shouldn't take ourselves out of the running .....even if it's a long shot.
Exactly, just let sh*t play out

Advertisement
So I was part of the “he ain’t coming group” but the more I think about it, the more I think he may end up at Miami. I know nothing has pointed to him picking Miami for real but the kid is all over the place and he is visiting us last which makes me think he might pick Miami. Kids like this commit to every school they see and we get the last image for him. Either way I’m going to laugh whenever he picks a school cause this has been a comedy show of a recruitment. 🤡

So I was part of the “he ain’t coming group” but the more I think about it, the more I think he may end up at Miami. I know nothing has pointed to him picking Miami for real but the kid is all over the place and he is visiting us last which makes me think he might pick Miami. Kids like this commit to every school they see and we get the last image for him. Either way I’m going to laugh whenever he picks a school cause this has been a comedy show of a recruitment. 🤡

There's your problem right there.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back