Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson is like Bama they like bigger guys and even if they were interested they'd have shown iy waaaaay earlier then now

Advertisement
I don't remember a kid that was local and this indecisive about committing to Miami ever coming to Miami. Seems like a waste of resources, but there isn't much longer to go I guess.
We've had tons of kids who like that who ended up here. Maybe not the past year or 2, but this is nothing new.

You don't stop recruiting the local blue chip kids when they say you're still in the running. Would you prefer we didn't bring him in for this weekend's OV? I mean wasn't the knock on past staffs that they gave up too easy and "didn't show enough love" to the South FL diva recruits?
No the knock on the old staff was they fell too in love with the south Florida divas they had no chance with and didn't recruit plan Bs well in the background

Advertisement
No the knock on the old staff was they fell too in love with the south Florida divas they had no chance with and didn't recruit plan Bs well in the background
lol sure. Then everyone loses their **** when we load up on 3 star kids from Jersey. There's no winning unless, well, the f'n team starts winning. It's that simple.

When the **** did Clemson start recruiting Khris Bogle?! This gives me Patrick Surtain to Bama vibes.

Advertisement
If he ends up at Clemson, I have zero faith in this staff to land anyone. His coach said SEC again the other day. Diaz better get counseling from Lemonis now if there's any truth whatsoever to this rumor. This would be for multiple reasons.

There’s nothing to any of this. They already took 3 DE’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back