Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being one of the few unbias ones I'll just make my guess now and say whatever if im wrong. I think Bogles heart is Miami but I also think he's mentally maybe not weak but not strong enough to shut thw outside noise down to make a decision. I think his mom is deep with pushing her son where she thinks is best but he never actually wanted to be at Bama and would've transferred later. Now he's supposedly coming back this weekend and I think he wants his mom to be sold and not make it a classic NSD decision where there's drama because he doesn't want his mom sad but doesn't want to be miserable himself so I'll guess barring a bad ov this weekend he picks us but I feel for the kid

Advertisement
Being one of the few unbias ones I'll just make my guess now and say whatever if im wrong. I think Bogles heart is Miami but I also think he's mentally maybe not weak but not strong enough to shut thw outside noise down to make a decision. I think his mom is deep with pushing her son where she thinks is best but he never actually wanted to be at Bama and would've transferred later. Now he's supposedly coming back this weekend and I think he wants his mom to be sold and not make it a classic NSD decision where there's drama because he doesn't want his mom sad but doesn't want to be miserable himself so I'll guess barring a bad ov this weekend he picks us but I feel for the kid
He’s not mentally anything. There’s nothing up there.

I agree. Didn’t he break his leg and miss the whole year?
I think he missed some games. Didn’t play he entire season. I’m also sure that Zion Williamson would be too 5 pick even if he didn’t play one game of college ball.

614876B5-7D05-4A68-B617-D9AB7DC3EDA4.png

Hopefully he signs with us but this tweet is not great.

Advertisement
Can someone post all the important stuff at the end of the thread? Like I want to read 33 pages of BS in between. Thats why new threads are still awesome and you thread **** need to pipe down.

Can someone post all the important stuff at the end of the thread? Like I want to read 33 pages of BS in between. Thats why new threads are still awesome and you thread **** need to pipe down.
They can and then in 3 days you'll have to go to the end end to get the real news lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I don’t think there is a snowballs chance in **** of him signing here, Manny has to give it a shot. If he doesn’t, Bogle is the kind of kid that would come out after the fact and spew some nonsense about wanting to commit to Miami but we stopped recruiting him. Then everyone would be calling for Mannys head. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Advertisement
Why does this weird *** schtick not get stopped? Mods must be into it. Only explanation.

I put that ghey dude on mute so I don’t see his post. Mods must like ghey stuff also. Only explanation as to why they keep allowing it. Just put the dude on ignore so you don’t even see it in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back