Khalid McGee favoring FSU???

Advertisement
Offering S FL ballers is a process.

Ryan Bartow said FSU leads over Louisville and USF for McGee.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously its a 2015 guy I mean if he committed TO UM wtf would it matter when **** near anybody who commits at this time decommits later?

Isn't it a bit early to panic on a 2015 kid? We got plenty of time, we can panic later.

its not panic its sad that your 2015 studs in your own back yard don't have a scholly especially a kid from a feeder school

that is borderline A$$ clown worthy...but you are in Jersey offering kids...it just leads me to believe Al is really losing confidence in his
own ability to recruit the region...

Advertisement
Seriously, all of this love given to FSU by south Florida kids might backfire sooner or later, when they see the true nature of Dumbo's personality. I've heard a few things here and there about this guy. There's a reason his coordinators leave a program to move to parallel positions, and I don't think it's all better pay. I'm not sure exactly what it is about his personality, but it's a negative from what I hear. He won't have Winston forever and things will settle back to where a lot of kids will begin to see him for what I think he is.

Isn't it a bit early to panic on a 2015 kid? We got plenty of time, we can panic later.

its not panic its sad that your 2015 studs in your own back yard don't have a scholly especially a kid from a feeder school

that is borderline A$$ clown worthy...but you are in Jersey offering kids...it just leads me to believe Al is really losing confidence in his

it is panic. you offer the oos kids first anyway, and then work your way back home. We have plenty of time to focus on the 2015 south florida kids.

Advertisement

it is panic. you offer the oos kids first anyway, and then work your way back home. We have plenty of time to focus on the 2015 south florida kids.

WTF...huh bro...you cover your territory first...bro...I aint never heard of such...

AG only offers kids that attend the camp...he makes them earn the scholarship to a mediocre team...sounds about right

Advertisement
Back