Khalid McGee favoring FSU???

Advertisement
Seriously, all of this love given to FSU by south Florida kids might backfire sooner or later, when they see the true nature of Dumbo's personality. I've heard a few things here and there about this guy. There's a reason his coordinators leave a program to move to parallel positions, and I don't think it's all better pay. I'm not sure exactly what it is about his personality, but it's a negative from what I hear. He won't have Winston forever and things will settle back to where a lot of kids will begin to see him for what I think he is.

Only one made a parallel move:
Stoops DC to HC
Gran RBC to OC
Hudson LBC to DC
Elliott DEC to DC
Craig QBC to QB/Co-OC at alma mater
Coley OC not calling plays to OC calling plays
Pruitt DC to DC making more money

Last edited:
a school that has been excellent at recruiting (even during mediocre years) wins a national championship and people here are shocked that even more recruits want to go there.

Advertisement
Jizzbo continues to gimp Alpo. He's toying with him now. If this was a prize fight, Alpo's corner would be throwing in the god**** towel.

Seriously, all of this love given to FSU by south Florida kids might backfire sooner or later, when they see the true nature of Dumbo's personality. I've heard a few things here and there about this guy. There's a reason his coordinators leave a program to move to parallel positions, and I don't think it's all better pay. I'm not sure exactly what it is about his personality, but it's a negative from what I hear. He won't have Winston forever and things will settle back to where a lot of kids will begin to see him for what I think he is.

Only one made a parallel move:
Stoops DC to HC
Gran RBC to OC
Hudson LBC to DC
Elliott DEC to DC
Craig QBC to QB/Co-OC at alma mater
Coley OC not calling plays to OC calling plays
Pruitt DC to DC making more money

So he loss his OC and DC to parallal moves in back to back year. On one hand I think that supports the notion there is something wrong with Jimbo, on the other, can we borrow him for a year to get rid of ours?

Advertisement
Golden offers McGee = only if we get other studs first

Golden doesn't offer McGee = he is letting all the studs leave Sofla

You just can't win with some of yall

Golden offers McGee = only if we get other studs first

Golden doesn't offer McGee = he is letting all the studs leave Sofla

You just can't win with some of yall

So he's good enough for a FSU offer, but not one from Golden because of all these other studs Golden is pulling in? Hmmnnnn

Advertisement
Back