Khairi Clark

Advertisement
I dont see the productivity in this kid. I saw his film and hes blowning off a bunch of Rudy's off the line. Dont want to seem like a hater but Im not sure of this one ” film don't lie” however I believe in the TIE but lets not over hype this kid.

You will not see the big sacks or dominating tackles but what you see is consistency. If you see him play live he makes nearly every tackle up the middle. He is a DT that will make your run defense one of the tops in the country instantly.

Nah, ill pass 1st of all I want to make it clear that this highlight you see little as **** Olinemen 2nd went to the University Game and he was an Avg Joe! Made like 3 plays the whole game. 3rd hes a big boy, but not everything that shine is Gold.

Advertisement
Nah, ill pass 1st of all I want to make it clear that this highlight you see little as **** Olinemen 2nd went to the University Game and he was an Avg Joe! Made like 3 plays the whole game. 3rd hes a big boy, but not everything that shine is Gold.

Golden disagrees and so do 95% of folks in South Florida.

Maybe you're wrong

No chance, went to the University game was avg. This is the over hype that people give him. Then that defense should have taken them to states!

:ibisroflmao: How can you use that cliche and call yourself a man? Perhaps we shouldn't go chasing these waterfalls and stick to the rivers and lakes that we're used to, amirite?

Fine, you aren't impressed. You can now stop inundating the thread with your uninformative dissenting opinions based on a sample of n=1 games you've seen him play.

Last edited:
Wow 95% sounds like your really sold on this guy. thank god you dont recruit for us. probably going on 247 sports and give your offers through there rankings!

Advertisement
Wow 95% sounds like your really sold on this guy. thank god you dont recruit for us. probably going on 247 sports and give your offers through there rankings!

Nah...doesn't matter what I think. Golden likes em. I guess I should trust you over him? Right?

Went to the Heritage Chaminade playoff game. Didn't even know anything about him. Saw him making lots of plays and moving extremely well for a big boy. Was a standout in the game.

Advertisement
Nah, im not saying that what im saying is not building this hype on an avg D1 guy. Never did I say we shouldn't have offered this kid

Nah, im not saying that what im saying is not building this hype on an avg D1 guy. Never did I say we shouldn't have offered this kid

Maybe you caught him on an off day. Happens a lot with young guys in the trenches. Lots of upside but yeah he needs a lot of weight room work. Seems like a perfect fit for what Golden wants though and could be a 3-4 NT.

Advertisement

Obviously Golden doesn't think he's average considering the fact that he was one of the earliest offers in the class along with guys like Sony Michel, K.C. McDermott, Trevor Darling, and Travis Rudolph. But you can continue grasping at straws if you please

The evaluations of the 25+ schools that have offered Khairi disagree.

Advertisement
Back