Khairi Clark

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Nothing groundbreaking but he did an interview where he talked about our Junior Day. Said he had a blast and his mom loved it. Said his mom plays a huge role in where he ends up.

I know it's early but I don't see how we don't get this kid. He is already listed as the #1 DT prospect for 2014 by Scout. IMO he does look like he needs to get serious about the weight room but being that young and that big, it's not that surprising.

Also he says he has a cousin that plays for us, anyone know who that is?

Advertisement
UM gets who they want generally out of Chaminade. This kid has a lot of early interest in Miami, wears UM hats to school etc.

Nothing groundbreaking but he did an interview where he talked about our Junior Day. Said he had a blast and his mom loved it. Said his mom plays a huge role in where he ends up.

I know it's early but I don't see how we don't get this kid. He is already listed as the #1 DT prospect for 2014 by Scout. IMO he does look like he needs to get serious about the weight room but being that young and that big, it's not that surprising.

Artie Burns was listed as a 5 star by them at this point last year when he was all Bama. He becomes a Cane and all of a suddenly, he's the 11th best CB or some ****. Not that it matters, but I expect the same with Clark.

Advertisement
it is a position of need on this team he would be an amazing addition to the 2014 class, that would be the year the three headed monster (coley, crystal ball, and the Golden) can make some noise

UM gets who they want generally out of Chaminade. This kid has a lot of early interest in Miami, wears UM hats to school etc.

His interview sounded like a commitment's interview. "I like seeing that Green and Orange and it just motivates me"

Advertisement
Umcanesfan420 = prophet

Artie Burns was listed as a 5 star by them at this point last year when he was all Bama. He becomes a Cane and all of a suddenly, he's the 11th best CB or some ****. Not that it matters, but I expect the same with Clark.

Kid and parents are season ticket holders...

With Al, Cristobal, Coley & co I find it hard he plays elsewhere

Cane.

Thank God. Or Allah, for my boy AQM. Or the shiny thing in the sky, for Odogwu.

Advertisement
2014 will be a monster class

Yup. We are going to be heavily invaded next year though. The talent in SFLA is so deep and we cant take everyone so the SEC is going to be knocking on our doorstep. Coley and Cristobal will earn that $$

We will have won 10 games and told the NCAA to suck a trunk full of ****s. We're gonna get more than our fair share next cycle.

Advertisement
I dont see the productivity in this kid. I saw his film and hes blowning off a bunch of Rudy's off the line. Dont want to seem like a hater but Im not sure of this one ” film don't lie” however I believe in the TIE but lets not over hype this kid.

I dont see the productivity in this kid. I saw his film and hes blowning off a bunch of Rudy's off the line. Dont want to seem like a hater but Im not sure of this one ” film don't lie” however I believe in the TIE but lets not over hype this kid.

[video=youtube;ojwoRSHTdSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojwoRSHTdSo[/video]

When the head is screwed on straight and his conditioning isn't a question, there's no one better in the '14 class

Advertisement
Back