Khairi Clark update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beat UF and we got a big head start

Fans put too much emphasis on one game when it comes to recruiting.

However in this case you may be right. We need to show that we are more than just a middle/upper tier ACC team.
way too much recruiting is about relationships

Not for UF but the game will only help UM if the crowd is crazy, the coaches are on point and obviously we win
I mean sure but say for something crazy happens and UF wins and has more fans at the game. Do you think it is going to have that much of an impact on Clark? The game is in September he is deciding in Jan it will come down to relationships.

Advertisement

However in this case you may be right. We need to show that we are more than just a middle/upper tier ACC team.

Maybe in a **** hole like Gainesville. When Miami is on top it sells itself.
the "recruiting game" has changed in the past 8 years

I'm not typically of this ilk, but the sheer number of slurs by the OP is stunning.

Stop with the whole UFag and Ugay stuff....it's just dumb

Report my posts if you don't like them. For being UFag and UGay sympathizers:

37.gif

Not really... You really think recruits are committing to Alabama because of the relationship? The day they won't be contendre, nobody will want to go there, even if Saban is still there.

Advertisement

Not really... You really think recruits are committing to Alabama because of the relationship? The day they won't be contendre, nobody will want to go there, even if Saban is still there.
Yes I think Alabama has really good recruiters. You see how Walker switched to FSU when Pruitt left. I think Saban could have gotten a better Oline coach then Mario but he wanted a top notch Florida recruiter. It helps that Alabama wins a lot of football game but they don't get every recruit they want. UF's staff beat them for multiple prospects last year.

Alabama is also a unique situation.

Cane Convict, Cane Steve, FreeVilma, hickory1, IHATETHISPLACE, Jeffrey Lebowski, pcitycane, Shogungts, TaylorCaneOrDie, TP800, ucrew02

I'm putn cases on all you *******

Last edited:

Your right because we have been bad and getting good classes still. Kids dont care about head to head match ups unless your making a title run that holds wieght. I learned its more about relationships over the years, coaching changes are crazy nowadays and thats why kids decommitt ala Teddy Bridgewater. He wanted to play for Shannon thats the only reason we lost him. Uhhhh if Coley was still at FSU than Yearby and Edwars would be Noles, but sometimes u do come across Duke Johnsons die hard fans which is more rare these days. Too many divas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cane Convict, Cane Steve, FreeVilma, hickory1, IHATETHISPLACE, Jeffrey Lebowski, pcitycane, Shogungts, TaylorCaneOrDie, TP800, ucrew02

I'm putn cases on all you *******
I have to be honest I have no issue with it at all in fact I type UFag all the time and don't plan on stopping or stopping others unless I'm told to by the site owner. They are a rival team that I hate and have 0 respect for.

Yes I think Alabama has really good recruiters. You see how Walker switched to FSU when Pruitt left. I think Saban could have gotten a better Oline coach then Mario but he wanted a top notch Florida recruiter. It helps that Alabama wins a lot of football game but they don't get every recruit they want. UF's staff beat them for multiple prospects last year.

Bama lost some recruits to florida, but they destroyed Auburn and Georgia's classes, you think we have a hard time keeping kids home Georgia lost out on a lot of top kids in their state, Bama has the ability to pick up top kids in other teams backyards because they are winning and they are the hot team this year, yea you can say that kids focus more on relationships and all that, but the majority of them mainly go to the team that is hot, when we start to win games and start a buzz in the town, these recruits will want to hop on

Bama lost some recruits to florida, but they destroyed Auburn and Georgia's classes, you think we have a hard time keeping kids home Georgia lost out on a lot of top kids in their state, Bama has the ability to pick up top kids in other teams backyards because they are winning and they are the hot team this year, yea you can say that kids focus more on relationships and all that, but the majority of them mainly go to the team that is hot, when we start to win games and start a buzz in the town, these recruits will want to hop on

So what are your examples besides Bama which is a unique situation? Recruiting comes down to relationships just because you win a head to head games doesn't mean you are going to win all the recruits you are battling that team for.

So what are your examples besides Bama which is a unique situation? Recruiting comes down to relationships just because you win a head to head games doesn't mean you are going to win all the recruits you are battling that team for.

i did agree with you that there are kids that focus on relationships, but the majority of them go for what is the popular team, look through out the years almost every team that won a national title or came close to winning had great recruiting classes, notre dame this year, florida or Ufag as some like to call it had amazing classes when they were the talk of college football, when the U was killing it in the 2000s, texas A&M these year is getting a lot of recruits away from Texas with the whole Johnny football crap, im not completely disagreeing with you, its just the majority of them are trendy

Advertisement
Back