TheMatador
All-ACC
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2012
- Messages
- 13,848
Should this be moved to Seminole Tears?
@gogeta4He made another recruits highlight tape we are in on as well. And i saw the Parrish ones. It was like he wasnt there.
He has the height, but he is skinny and not overly athletic. But im willing to develop him if it keeps Francois,a nd the other guys down the line
That’s interesting. His frame still looks gawky to me. The injuries explain some of the tape. I dunno what shoulders have to do with coverage though. No worries if he leaves for FSU.According to an article on 247, Keshawn Washington had surgery on both shoulders in the offseason, not only that, but he played through the pain all last season, appearing in all 13 games for the 10-3 Bucs, who advanced to the 8A regional finals. This is a direct quote from him, “I’ve been in a pain a lot during games like when I hit or tackle, it hurts bad,” Washington said. “I take pills and stuff to kill it, but it doesn’t work. Now I’ll be better with hitting and everything.” I'm posting this because, I had my doubts about him, but after reading that article I was like **** I knew he was hurt, but I didn't know it was that bad. Though I had my doubts, I always was like hopefully he will get healthy and have a good senior season, and by reading the article I believe that he will have an excellent senior season and show everybody why he deserves to be a Cane as long as a stays healthy.
That’s interesting. His frame still looks gawky to me. The injuries explain some of the tape. I dunno what shoulders have to do with coverage though. No worries if he leaves for FSU.
Bad shoulders can affect your entire game, not just tackling. He was still 180lbs being 6'3 he has the frame, he just lost a ton of weight due to his injuryThat’s interesting. His frame still looks gawky to me. The injuries explain some of the tape. I dunno what shoulders have to do with coverage though. No worries if he leaves for FSU.
So he learns the routine early.a high school kid popping pills to play through injuries that would require surgery on both shoulders![]()
That’s interesting. His frame still looks gawky to me. The injuries explain some of the tape. I dunno what shoulders have to do with coverage though. No worries if he leaves for FSU.
Try running while you have pain in your shoulders. It'll make more sense.
Major points for using "boo boo" in the most epic way possible.Lol doesn’t work that way boo boo
I think your lying. Prove me wrong.
Fair thought. But when you go through what we are doing at Miami, it affects almost everything. We do rugby tackling which has a huge emphasis on wrapping. And when you think DBs they wrap low. Imagine trying to wrap up Burns or Dallas with two bad shoulders? Arms would fall off.That’s interesting. His frame still looks gawky to me. The injuries explain some of the tape. I dunno what shoulders have to do with coverage though. No worries if he leaves for FSU.
STFUContinue to evaluate and monitor this kid. If you want to compete with Clemson and the big boys, every scholarship matters. If this kid goes through year fully healthy and looks like a ball player, keep him in the class. If not, replace him and let him go to a school where he might make an impact. Our standard is national championships and we can't bring in guys who have major medical red flags out of high school.
Bad shoulders and popping pills for the pain are scary on so many levels for a 16 year old. **** for players a decade older then him so praying for this kid now