Keyshawn Washington - fsu

Advertisement
Miami is not gonna drop him. This isnt Demarious Good that went to a school where we dont recruit anyone from. 2 of our top dozen targets are his teammates.

Dude stop! Not fast enough for safety/striker. Super small to be a linebacker. Look at henry parrish highlights vs south dade. Buddy look like he was running in quicksand. Theres nothing special about him at all hes replaceable just like damarius good hes not someone we must hold on to.

Advertisement
@Liberty City El what are your thoughts on Washington
I'll be honest wasn't really crazy about him initially.

I remember when he was first at Palmetto then he transferred to South Dade, he's a bit of tweener for his college projection. He doesn't really have the explosion you'd like at DB & looks to be too thin/doesn't really have the frame to grow into a LB.

He has good ball skills which is a plus if he's being recruited at Safety, but it all depends on how the staff sees him on the next level. I didn't like all the FSU stuff from him, but it seems that was just blown out of porpotion.

I don't think the staff will drop or push him out of this class, we'll be landing 3 South Dade kids in this class & keeping that pipeline open is always a good thing.

I'm interested to see what he looks like his Senior year now that he's healthy, hope he improves if we're going to keep him. But in my most honest opinion, there's other Safeties I would take ahead of him in this class, but I don't have a problem with the staff keeping him if they want him.

Advertisement
If we win 10-11 games and go to Charlotte again, we will have to revisit this post. It’s going to be some changes going on with a successful season. Somebody ain’t getting on the train and it’s not bc they’re not going to be at the station on time..

I'll be honest wasn't really crazy about him initially.

I remember when he was first at Palmetto then he transferred to South Dade, he's a bit of tweener for his college projection. He doesn't really have the explosion you'd like at DB & looks to be too thin/doesn't really have the frame to grow into a LB.

He has good ball skills which is a plus if he's being recruited at Safety, but it all depends on how the staff sees him on the next level. I didn't like all the FSU stuff from him, but it seems that was just blown out of porpotion.

I don't think the staff will drop or push him out of this class, we'll be landing 3 South Dade kids in this class & keeping that pipeline open is always a good thing.

I'm interested to see what he looks like his Senior year now that he's healthy, hope he improves if we're going to keep him. But in my most honest opinion, there's other Safeties I would take ahead of him in this class, but I don't have a problem with the staff keeping him if they want him.
He is gonna have to show me A LOT. I would take balom over him. I haven't like his game sense day 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re not gonna drop him and risk Francois getting salty. He’s one of the gems of our class. It’s why we are taking Washington and why we like Denis over other interior guys.

**** u dont have to drop him only send francois a NLOI when the time comes and after Francois signs tell him respect my decision no interviews and that you signed someone else like them chumps do us. Its a dirty game but we got to be the ones playing chess not them lmfao

HAHAHAHA im just joking

Or am I Hoo Hoo Ahahahaaaa

In all seriousness you think Francois is holding us hostage for Two bums?

We’re not gonna drop him and risk Francois getting salty. He’s one of the gems of our class. It’s why we are taking Washington and why we like Denis over other interior guys.

There's a lot to like about Denis regardless of Francis.

Washington I think you are making a fair point...Hope you are wrong on Washington, hope he proves me wrong, but I just don't see it with this kid. He made Henry Parrish look like Marshall Faulk in the Columbus vs. SoDade highlights. No hips at all.

I hope it's a situation where Diaz has told him he needs to really show something to keep his spot.

Advertisement
Back