Keyshawn Washington - fsu

Advertisement
You got internet so get to work. And keep that boo boo shît to yourself. I don't roll that way partna.

Ah so you cant even provide defense for your comment.

Look at me with my NC area code user name and throw **** at the wall and see if it sticks

FSU media is really fueling this whole thing. I don't think a day goes by without a tweet or an article from one of their sites about Washington's alleged interest in FSU. They had no c ommits from their spring game- the kid may genuinely be interested but I think a lot of it is to keep their fans thinking positive

If this is true, I'm OK with it. Just do not want #TNM get played no more; Especially with a REcommit.
Yeah...but is he a take for FSU? At that size, he might not be able to support the stupid Willie Taggert knapsack..If he somehow lucks out and a loose fumble bounces his way, he might wilt under the weight of that stupid pink girlie bag once they try to put it on him....and our turnover chain probably weighs more and is more manly that that effeminate knapsack.

Advertisement
He was back and forth between the sidelines and the stands on the west side of Traz. Sporting UM gear and generally getting a lot of love from the crowd. Judging solely by his demeanor and interactions with other fans, seems like the f$u talk may be overstated.

Advertisement
He was back and forth between the sidelines and the stands on the west side of Traz. Sporting UM gear and generally getting a lot of love from the crowd. Judging solely by his demeanor and interactions with other fans, seems like the f$u talk may be overstated.

No disrespect but I wouldn’t read too much into body language. We’ll see what he decides to do but I’m not getting my hopes up at all.

No disrespect but I wouldn’t read too much into body language. We’ll see what he decides to do but I’m not getting my hopes up at all.

None taken, man. And I agree that kind of stuff is very subjective. I normally don't buy into that, but I saw him take easily 30 photos with fans. Every time he got up from his seat he'd take at least half a dozen pictures throwing up the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we can do better imho ALOT ALOT better. I hope we find somebody else after the new spring evals come out.

Advertisement
Back