Keyshawn Washington - fsu

saban would either lock the kid down or would never have bothered with him. saban doesn't have to play these games with more than a couple kids a year. We do.

Man up or ignore recruiting, your choice.
Saban doesnt have to play games cause he will take those fuqin houses and jobs and bags away, the kid never is in control with bama ....bama is always in control of the player they cant get used. And its not because of wins, its been like that since he took the job and no one knew who the fuq bama was.

Advertisement
Is there a link to this article where he says this stuff?

It's an interview by Newberg on FSU 247 site; Here's a short clip from it:

TALLAHASEE — Homestead (Fla.) South Dade four-star Miami commitment Keshawn Washingtonwas on campus at Florida State this weekend to check out the Seminoles’ spring game.

I like the environment, the fans, the players and how the coaches were telling me they were going to play me. They were telling me they like me, they want me and will still recruit me,” Washington said on Saturday.

Where does FSU stand for the 6-foot-1.5, 180-pound defensive back?

“Right now? They’re my top school right now, but I’m going to always love UM. I’ve always liked Florida State since I was little,” Washington told Noles247.

TALLAHASEE — Homestead (Fla.) South Dade four-star Miami commitment Keshawn Washingtonwas on campus at Florida State this weekend to check out the Seminoles’ spring game.

I like the environment, the fans, the players and how the coaches were telling me they were going to play me. They were telling me they like me, they want me and will still recruit me,” Washington said on Saturday.

“Right now? They’re my top school right now, but I’m going to always love UM. I’ve always liked Florida State since I was little,” Washington told Noles247.

Drop. His. ***.

Advertisement
At TNM, when we get played, it's AFTER the HS coaches get free beer.

Get him out of my fckin face.

Advertisement
Just Like Katzenboyer, I would call the kid and have him clarify his statement. If UM doesn't like his response I would pull his offer immediately and tell him what they think of his conduct.

Advertisement
Washington may have been the most blatant about his interest in FSU, but Bryan Robinson also gave an interesting interview. He has said he kept in touch with Dugans and that he was probably going to visit because Dugans was asking. He went to the FSU spring game also. Here's a bit form his interview, too:

“He keeps me looking at Florida State still, [Dugans] why I committed to Miami. He makes playmakers.”
This was Robinson’s second visit to FSU and this time Robinson brought his mother along.

“I wanted to bring her up to see the coaches, she talked to coach [Willie] Taggart today. She wants the best for, the best school for me. She loved it," he said.

Before he left campus, Robinson had one last talk with coach Dugans.

“He told me to follow my heart, that’s what he said. Still committed to Miami, but still looking at schools.”

Robinson committed to Miami in July of 2018.

Advertisement
Washington may have been the most blatant about his interest in FSU, but Bryan Robinson also gave an interesting interview. He has said he kept in touch with Dugans and that he was probably going to visit because Dugans was asking. He went to the FSU spring game also. Here's a bit form his interview, too:

“He keeps me looking at Florida State still, [Dugans] why I committed to Miami. He makes playmakers.”
This was Robinson’s second visit to FSU and this time Robinson brought his mother along.

“I wanted to bring her up to see the coaches, she talked to coach [Willie] Taggart today. She wants the best for, the best school for me. She loved it," he said.

“He told me to follow my heart, that’s what he said. Still committed to Miami, but still looking at schools.”

I'm already ******* sick of this recruiting cycle.

Dugans MAKES playmakers lmao

Advertisement
Back