Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Outside our building in Ft. Laud is the absolute epicenter of the deal. This is in between the tracks/Brightline and the high rises south of Broward.
My wife and I trained at an eye clinic right by the salvation army in that area and it was ridiculous what went on outside that building when the office closed at night.

Frost is having a hard time keeping the in-state talent let alone the FL kids. Recently had a DL from Lincoln choose Wisconsin.

He's gotta miss UCF.

It goes much farther than that I’m afraid. I get transient *** offender alerts at least every other day.

Me too, usually in these locations:
Capture.PNG

its actually pretty bad up here. The school is cutting programs left and right. they are going to be stuck with frost for a long time. Makes me wonder if he regrets not coaching at Florida now
Not true. They haven’t cut one sports program there, you might be thinking of Iowa. Where do you come up with your info? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Advertisement
Frost is having a hard time keeping the in-state talent let alone the FL kids. Recently had a DL from Lincoln choose Wisconsin.

He's gotta miss UCF.
He had a DL from Lincoln go to Wisconsin in the 2018 class. That was right after he was hired and left them no time to flip him because he had been committed to Wisconsin for over a year and Riley never offered him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins loves this kid. Says he’s the best LB in the state.
So if UM potentially have 2 4 star LBs, with good speed, and a 5 star LB who is a long shot but all seem pretty interested; will the staff drop one of our 3 LB to add the best talent or stay oblivious to the fact that some of the guys that are committed are not UM quality.
UM quality isn't what it used to be unfortunately. Get who wants to work hard and become a pro.

Advertisement
Back