Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
But but but my son’s gotta get out of the area and go to that utopía in Nebraska.

I hope these kids see this and consider it when they’re being offered by us. This isn’t remotely the first time.

And whether or not he could help, his opportunity to join the brotherhood expired. Boca’s a nice place. Meisner Park’s a good spot to take a date.
He had his chance. Hopefully kids do take notice before making dumb moves like Nebraska or AHEM...Tennessee.
Took my wife to Mizner on our 1st date btw.

It's 10X worse now...and throw in the fact that most are Mentally Ill...and alot are convicted Child Molesters/Pedophiles (Orlando has highest % of them in entire state- 3,000)
It’s horrible in Fort Lauderdale, too. A city ordinance was passed forbidding anyone to sleep on the streets. Then this sorry mayor decides that he will not enforce it. He wants to build a homeless park. The asshat even used tax dollars to buy them all hotel rooms for months when covid hit. Yet he refused to lower utility bills or forgive payments to tax paying citizens during that same time. The idiots need to go.

It’s horrible in Fort Lauderdale, too. A city ordinance was passed forbidding anyone to sleep on the streets. Then this sorry mayor decides that he will not enforce it. He wants to build a homeless park. The asshat even used tax dollars to buy them all hotel rooms for months when covid hit. Yet he refused to lower utility bills or forgive payments to tax paying citizens during that same time. The idiots need to go.
Buddy Dyer started the "Hands Off" BS a few yrs ago....meaning...let these people overtake the City....Dont ask what the Park Rangers have to deal with on a daily basis....Dont get me wrong...my heart goes out to the few who are down on there luck....but that's nowhere near the Majority....

Outside our building in Ft. Laud is the absolute epicenter of the deal. This is in between the tracks/Brightline and the high rises south of Broward.

Advertisement
Outside our building in Ft. Laud is the absolute epicenter of the deal. This is in between the tracks/Brightline and the high rises south of Broward.
It goes much farther than that I’m afraid. I get transient *** offender alerts at least every other day. The alert is set up within a 2 mile radius from my residence. 99% of the alerts are transients on the 2600 to 2800 block on Federal Hwy.

Buddy Dyer started the "Hands Off" BS a few yrs ago....meaning...let these people overtake the City....Dont ask what the Park Rangers have to deal with on a daily basis....Dont get me wrong...my heart goes out to the few who are down on there luck....but that's nowhere near the Majority....
**** how is the library downtown? I remember having to come up on my lunch break and drive my ole lady when she was running papers for the attorneys becuase it was so bad around there. And this was 5 plus years ago

**** how is the library downtown? I remember having to come up on my lunch break and drive my ole lady when she was running papers for the attorneys becuase it was so bad around there. And this was 5 plus years ago
It's still atrocious...People literally taking baths in the bathrooms...There's now a police officer at a Kiosk when you 1st walk in...they sit in the Library all day (Air conditioning...Free Computers)....same for Lake Eola....the second they open the Public Restrooms (6am)....They (Homeless) come outta the woodwork, and make a B-Line for them....Bathing...shaving at the Sinks...Of course none of them with Masks on in a closed environment....

Advertisement
Nebraska needs to stop kidding themselves trying to go to spread offense and recruiting heavily in Florida. Sure they’ll get a player or two but there’s no place for them down here crootin with the big dogs. They need to go back to their roots with the option or at least try and be a poor man’s Wisconsin... Oh well it ain’t my team 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

If your talking about Orlando....its been horrendous for many yrs....and it's starting to spread into nice areas including mine....Thanks to Buddy Dyers hands off policy.....a neighbor of mine is a High ranking Lieutenant with OPD....I'll be outta here soon enough.....found a 2 Bd 2 Ba Townhome in SW Fl...Bye..Bye Orlando by X-Mas...
Moving to Naples?

Nebraska needs to stop kidding themselves trying to go to spread offense and recruiting heavily in Florida. Sure they’ll get a player or two but there’s no place for them down here crootin with the big dogs. They need to go back to their roots with the option or at least try and be a poor man’s Wisconsin... Oh well it ain’t my team 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Or stick to their old pipelines( which is why I thought leaving the Big12 was stupid)

Texas, LA, Cali and Arizona could keep them competitive but whose wanting to go to Nebraska if they can’t be on some sort of local tv...

Advertisement
If Nebraska was smart they would be recruiting the STL/IL area heavy, those schools in that region produce high caliber 4-star prospects in every class & most of them don't got to Mizzou.

Nebraska back in the day made their bones recruiting California & Texas, trying to build a pipeline into FL was dumb AF, but what was unforeseen was that the B1G wasn't gonna be playing this year, which only made all the FL boys on that roster realize they would be wasting their time staying up there.

But due to C19 Neb isn't gonna have enough money to buy Frost anytime soon, so he'll be there for at least another 2 years tops before they can fire him lol.

Every dam school runs spread now tho.. And it mainly started because outgunned schools wanted to get some type of edge.. Option was killed AT Nebraska.. lol

Advertisement
If your talking about Orlando....its been horrendous for many yrs....and it's starting to spread into nice areas including mine....Thanks to Buddy Dyers hands off policy.....a neighbor of mine is a High ranking Lieutenant with OPD....I'll be outta here soon enough.....found a 2 Bd 2 Ba Townhome in SW Fl...Bye..Bye Orlando by X-Mas...
Hoping to be in Naples next April bud. Had to cancel this past April due to the Vid.

If Nebraska was smart they would be recruiting the STL/IL area heavy, those schools in that region produce high caliber 4-star prospects in every class & most of them don't got to Mizzou.

Nebraska back in the day made their bones recruiting California & Texas, trying to build a pipeline into FL was dumb AF, but what was unforeseen was that the B1G wasn't gonna be playing this year, which only made all the FL boys on that roster realize they would be wasting their time staying up there.

But due to C19 Neb isn't gonna have enough money to buy Frost anytime soon, so he'll be there for at least another 2 years tops before they can fire him lol.
its actually pretty bad up here. The school is cutting programs left and right. they are going to be stuck with frost for a long time. Makes me wonder if he regrets not coaching at Florida now

Advertisement
Back