Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pan handling is Bad here as they just made a law determining which corner you can beg by size. You see 20-32 year old dudes with a 400$ grateful dead tshirt, a patagonia puffer, acg nikes with a anything helps sign.
If your talking about Orlando....its been horrendous for many yrs....and it's starting to spread into nice areas including mine....Thanks to Buddy Dyers hands off policy.....a neighbor of mine is a High ranking Lieutenant with OPD....I'll be outta here soon enough.....found a 2 Bd 2 Ba Townhome in SW Fl...Bye..Bye Orlando by X-Mas...

If your talking about Orlando....its been horrendous for many yrs....and it's starting to spread into nice areas including mine....Thanks to Buddy Dyers hands off policy.....a neighbor of mine is a High ranking Lieutenant with OPD....I'll be outta here soon enough.....found a 2 Bd 2 Ba Townhome in SW Fl...Bye..Bye Orlando by X-Mas...
Na denver and colorado springs. Pan handling affords these dudes 1700$ apartments in my neighborhood lol

I'm trying to hit palm coast when I move back

Its ridiculous. Was there on vacation a few years back and was in the publix parking lot and a guy was hitting up every car with people in it. If I cant look at memes in the parking lot while my wife is shopping without being harassed then I dont need to be there.

Advertisement
Its ridiculous. Was there on vacation a few years back and was in the publix parking lot and a guy was hitting up every car with people in it. If I cant look at memes in the parking lot while my wife is shopping without being harassed then I dont need to be there.
It's 10X worse now...and throw in the fact that most are Mentally Ill...and alot are convicted Child Molesters/Pedophiles (Orlando has highest % of them in entire state- 3,000)

Caneinorlando becomes caneinswfl

Advertisement
Back