Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
this was in the works. i was told flagg was safe but mathis is gone to open a spot for greene. Hyppo is back o n the radar.

I like that scenario. Getting Hyppolite and Greene both would be like getting the same player to me but having both of them I couldn't see hurting us. Special teams and depth are both needed. Would not be mad to have these two without landing Flowe even though Flowe would be an instant impact

Advertisement
What did you call? It’s been one season. Has he been fired? No? Then you ain’t call **** because you don’t know what the next season will be like. Go on record now, what’s our 2020 record Nastradumbass? You’d have fired Dabo and all the other successful coaches that didn’t set the world on fire in year 1. You’re obsession with wanting to be perceived as right above all else makes you the worst type of “fan”(I use that term very loosely here) that exists.

You also “called” that Manny was a bad recruiter and couldn’t close. That’s 3 4 stars in a week so we’ll see if you’re still singing that tune on NSD, or what excuse that you come up with for us closing strong.

Can’t wait until Flagg and all the other recruits that you constantly **** on, get here and ball out.

No..that's the absolute textbook definition and epitome of a dyck sucker. These people only operate in 2 modes. Either spread negativity & toxicity 24/7, or try to suck the c*m out of the coaches & players dycks. There's no middle ground with these people. They are all suffering from a severe case of schizophrenia & depression. Real/True fans desire/demand championships, while also understanding/realizing that spreading negativity/toxicity is not going to help their team win games, and is counterproductive.

I like that scenario. Getting Hyppolite and Greene both would be like getting the same player to me but having both of them I couldn't see hurting us. Special teams and depth are both needed. Would not be mad to have these two without landing Flowe even though Flowe would be an instant impact
Honestly I think hyppos is more likely depending on flowe.

No..that's the absolute textbook definition and epitome of a dyck sucker. These people only operate in 2 modes. Either spread negativity & toxicity 24/7, or try to suck the c*m out of the coaches & players dycks. There's no middle ground with these people. They are all suffering from a severe case of schizophrenia & depression. Real/True fans desire/demand championships, while also understanding/realizing that spreading negativity/toxicity is not going to help their team win games, and is counterproductive.
I don't condone your language, but respect the point good sir!

Advertisement
You don't make 144 tackles in a junior season being slow. You're way too hung up on a 40 time. He had a good shuttle and produces.

Yeah you can. Remember Gionni Paul - severely limited athletically (ran a 5.05 40 at the combine) but put up 117 tackles with 13.5 for loss, 4 INT and 3 sacks his senior year at Utah after transferring.

Advertisement
Yeah you can. Remember Gionni Paul - severely limited athletically (ran a 5.05 40 at the combine) but put up 117 tackles with 13.5 for loss, 4 INT and 3 sacks his senior year at Utah after transferring.

Perfect example of being slow in the 40 but fast to the ball.

Perfect example of being slow in the 40 but fast to the ball.

Yes - that said, Paul was protected by a big Dline at Utah and ran free. The concern with our system is we usually only have 2 LBs on the field at any one time. If you're not fast enough to go sideline to sideline, we struggle. Shaq and Pinck showed that at times in their careers.....and as great as Perryman was at UM, he was exposed at times in coverage.

I'm a little torn on Flagg bc he does have some real good tape - but it's highlight tape. I'd like to see full game tapes to see how his speed and pursuit looks on the other plays because honestly, that 4.92 does worry me a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back