Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Maybe in wrong we shall see....I was on board until I saw the 40 and saw that game on ESPN. I saw a winded out of shape slow linebacker. Shaq is faster then him and we complain about him here so imagine. Hope I'm wrong and eat crow but I'm not the type to slurp all our recruits like others I'm not that guy.

Seems pretty correctable then...

Advertisement
U can diagnose fast but your body won't allow u to get there if the RB is legit. Alot of the best players In college are explosive. Our best players were fast for there positions. Give me someone u can teach to recognize plays then someone that can't be fast no matter how much u teach them. I would be out there if they didn't require some sort of speed and quickness.

Still have to tackle, diagnosis plays and take on blockers at linebacker. If Hyppolite can do thise things and play at the same speed as his 40 sign him up

He's slow I don't like slow unexplosive players I grew up watching Butch's teams. Most productive yet
TAMU Texas and OU haven't took him serious

**** my bad on Flagg I didn't know we took him from Clemson. We can bump these later while u avoided the forum and a few others when Diaz got bodied by FIU. Cause u don't want to admit we few called it

What did you call? It’s been one season. Has he been fired? No? Then you ain’t call **** because you don’t know what the next season will be like. Go on record now, what’s our 2020 record Nastradumbass? You’d have fired Dabo and all the other successful coaches that didn’t set the world on fire in year 1. You’re obsession with wanting to be perceived as right above all else makes you the worst type of “fan”(I use that term very loosely here) that exists.

You also “called” that Manny was a bad recruiter and couldn’t close. That’s 3 4 stars in a week so we’ll see if you’re still singing that tune on NSD, or what excuse that you come up with for us closing strong.

Can’t wait until Flagg and all the other recruits that you constantly **** on, get here and ball out.

Advertisement
What did you call? It’s been one season. Has he been fired? No? Then you ain’t call **** because you don’t know what the next season will be like. Go on record now, what’s our 2020 record Nastradumbass? You’d have fired Dabo and all the other successful coaches that didn’t set the world on fire in year 1. You’re obsession with wanting to be perceived as right above all else makes you the worst type of “fan”(I use that term very loosely here) that exists.

You also “called” that Manny was a bad recruiter and couldn’t close. That’s 3 4 stars in a week so we’ll see if you’re still singing that tune on NSD, or what excuse that you come up with for us closing strong.

Can’t wait until Flagg and all the other recruits that you constantly **** on, get here and ball out.
What was I wrong on I said Diaz is a corch from day one. Next season we will lose 4 again if I had to predict right now. Gun to my head I would say it will be a similar season.

I'll take speed

If we talking instincts we would take Parrish over Knighton but JK speed explosiveness make him a better cfb d1 baller. IMO
Instincts matter much more on defense. For a RB that’s comparable typically to vision/patience. When’s the last time you heard someone talk about instincts for a RB? At LB it is arguably the most important trait along with first step.

Advertisement
Somebody posted on twitter that Greene was rocking Canes gloves tonight. I’ll try and find/post the pic.

Sorry, don’t mean to get the thread back on trail from the Flagg or Manny bashing derailment, but thought some might be interested.

Very well done.

Somebody posted on twitter that Greene was rocking Canes gloves tonight. I’ll try and find/post the pic.

Sorry, don’t mean to get the thread back on trail from the Flagg or Manny bashing derailment, but thought some might be interested.

Kiss of death right? Lol

I see the Orange, but the Green is folded up.
925E2473-3751-4D61-A731-F46FC7EC467A.jpeg

I think Hyppolites offer (real offer) will be late like Delanceys and they will apologize. Or maybe they don't at all we will see

They're is no reason to apologize. Hyppolite will be a Cane and Greene also. We need there speed and they can play special teams immediately and also backup

Advertisement
I think it will heat up late and I'm sure as of right now I would take Jimbo Riley and Herman's evals over Mullets Diaz and whoever the ***** at FSU

Uh not sure about that. Alot of the linebackers we signed got injured cant blame that on a coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back