Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

The heck is your obsession with disrespecting Flagg? You literally bash in every thread and at this point, I hope Flagg turns into a star at the next level if only to expose you for the idiot you unquestionably are.

I understand the desire to drop Mathis, which the coaches did, but Flagg was one of the most productive HS linebackers in the state of Texas, in its highest classification no less. I understand 40 time may be a concern, but you aren't as productive as he's been at the highest level of perhaps the top football state in America by accident.
He's slow I don't like slow unexplosive players I grew up watching Butch's teams. Most productive yet
TAMU Texas and OU haven't took him serious

**** my bad on Flagg I didn't know we took him from Clemson. We can bump these later while u avoided the forum and a few others when Diaz got bodied by FIU. Cause u don't want to admit we few called it

Advertisement
It’s funny how you justify Herman’s recruiting ability but yet his team is still ranked in the 100s 🤷🏾‍♂️
Listen agree to disagree I hope Flagg proves me wrong but I won't ignore it cause he's in this class. Kid is average at this level IMO. I feel like he's almost on the Dorito level when he was arguing for a 4.9 safety and one coach Hurley Brown was the only one who challenged him. In my opinion Flagg is hand picked by Diaz and his LB evals over his history is real bad.

Also the homers BS about no one excited and we rip our recruits cause Chaney is a God and Knighton is a God everyone knows this. My question is Flagg over Hyppo and I also think Flagg won't be a good player imo.

He's slow I don't like slow unexplosive players I grew up watching Butch's teams. Most productive yet

**** my bad on Flagg I didn't know we took him from Clemson. We can bump these later while u avoided the forum and a few others when Diaz got bodied by FIU. Cause u don't want to admit we few called it
In fairness tho y’all want Hypo but UM, UF, or FSU don’t seem to want him or no other big schools

Advertisement
The heck is your obsession with disrespecting Flagg? You literally bash in every thread and at this point, I hope Flagg turns into a star at the next level if only to expose you for the idiot you unquestionably are.

I understand the desire to drop Mathis, which the coaches did, but Flagg was one of the most productive HS linebackers in the state of Texas, in its highest classification no less. I understand 40 time may be a concern, but you aren't as productive as he's been at the highest level of perhaps the top football state in America by accident.
I don’t get the hate either. Flagg is going to be a good one year in a couple years. Even if he is a backup.

This is true I can't deny that....by my rules that's a red flag in all truthfulness. But I'm expecting that to change when it gets close to NSD.
I see what your saying but it’s not really a red flag cause we’re going after other guys. If we stopped recruiting at LB then it would be a red flag

Advertisement
If I'm Diaz, I put the full court press on telling recruits they need to sign early regardless of when they plan to enroll. . I'm rolling with the recruits that know they want to be here. Get these guys signed before FSU names a coach. 2 weeks away from the 1st signing period.

Chances are he never starts here...

But if he can provide leadership and be a STs demon thats a win

Plus maybe he helps recruit some more Texas (Houston) kids here as he’s reputable from a winning program back home

My whole argument is I want speed at every position possible it's just how I grew up watching Miami. Brooks and Huff bring that but I want backups who do the same and don't miss a beat.

I get what your saying. You want speed. Playing fast is one thing but playing fast because you know your assignment is another. You cant measure that with a fast 40 time. Being that close to the line of scrimmage reaction time cant be measured with a stopwatch its instinct. I see a scenario where we can get two linebackers and one is Hypo and the other Greene. Neither are ready to step into college and be starters but they both can play special teams and 2nd string which is not bad

Advertisement
Chances are he never starts here...

But if he can provide leadership and be a STs demon thats a win

Plus maybe he helps recruit some more Texas (Houston) kids here as he’s reputable from a winning program back home

I'm all for this scenario. Not everyone is a starter

I get what your saying. You want speed. Playing fast is one thing but playing fast because you know your assignment is another. You cant measure that with a fast 40 time. Being that close to the line of scrimmage reaction time cant be measured with a stopwatch its instinct
U can diagnose fast but your body won't allow u to get there if the RB is legit. Alot of the best players In college are explosive. Our best players were fast for there positions. Give me someone u can teach to recognize plays then someone that can't be fast no matter how much u teach them. I would be out there if they didn't require some sort of speed and quickness.

U can diagnose fast but your body won't allow u to get there if the RB is legit. Alot of the best players In college are explosive. Our best players were fast for there positions. Give me someone u can teach to recognize plays then someone that can't be fast no matter how much u teach them. I would be out there if they didn't require some sort of speed and quickness.

Instincts aren’t really teachable. They’re natural and some have it and some don’t.

Advertisement
My whole argument is I want speed at every position possible it's just how I grew up watching Miami. Brooks and Huff bring that but I want backups who do the same and don't miss a beat.

You don't make 144 tackles in a junior season being slow. You're way too hung up on a 40 time. He had a good shuttle and produces.

Instincts aren’t really teachable. They’re natural and some have it and some don’t.
I'll take speed

If we talking instincts we would take Parrish over Knighton but JK speed explosiveness make him a better cfb d1 baller. IMO

You don't make 144 tackles in a junior season being slow. You're way too hung up on a 40 time. He had a good shuttle and produces.
Maybe in wrong we shall see....I was on board until I saw the 40 and saw that game on ESPN. I saw a winded out of shape slow linebacker. Shaq is faster then him and we complain about him here so imagine. Hope I'm wrong and eat crow but I'm not the type to slurp all our recruits like others I'm not that guy.

Just like UM, Florida, and FSU haven't take Hyppolite seriously.

Advertisement
Back