Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
I’ll wait for Go to report that. Until then I’ll chill
It's super basic as to why they won't recruit him it's so fuqin amateur. U can't teach that speed but when the issue is coachable u take a chance on a local kid....if he flames out he transfers big deal. What is there to lose? U take Flagg who runs slower then an anorexic elephant.....but they won't take this kid? Crazy to me

yet we took AJ Mathis to try and get mccluster....... yet were not getting him.

oh and we took washington to get francois.......... oh wait LOL

JV hour with this staff recruiting

#MopesGonnaMope

You have zero idea what the recruiting board looks like unless you are the maintenance guy at Hecht cleaning toilets .... on second thought maybe you do know.

It's super basic as to why they won't recruit him it's so fuqin amateur. U can't teach that speed but when the issue is coachable u take a chance on a local kid....if he flames out he transfers big deal. What is there to lose? U take Flagg who runs slower then an anorexic elephant.....but they won't take this kid? Crazy to me

What is this issue that’s got you so vexed?

What is this issue that’s got you so vexed?
What I have been told I will leave it between me and that person unless he says fuq it say it. I won't spill the beans man but it is super basic bruh that's why I'm bugging about it. If I said it....it would sound like I'm trolling.

Advertisement
Recruiting isn't there strength...they are worse then mctooth and Golden that's how bad they are. They better win big cause if this goes south it will get ugly fast.
Golden was actually somewhat decent at evaluating underrated talent.

Manny seems better at getting more quality closing out the class.

I'm not sure theres much of a difference between the two.

Golden was actually somewhat decent at evaluating underrated talent.

Manny seems better at getting more quality closing out the class.

I'm not sure theres much of a difference between the two.
Thing is with Golden he needed Richts staff to develop his guys.....now we got someone that doesn't recruit at all and can't evaluate. We always get coaches that can't do everything well....they are either great at pillars bad at interviews or great at mat drills terrible at eating the proper meals....fat strength coach with steroids then good strength coach with no steroids....

Why can't we get the whole fuqin package just once....? Can we get it right one fuqin time?

What I have been told I will leave it between me and that person unless he says fuq it say it. I won't spill the beans man but it is super basic bruh that's why I'm bugging about it. If I said it....it would sound like I'm trolling.

So if you plan to keep it between you and that person, wth do you keep bringing it up man. That’s weak as ****. That makes no sense fam.

Thing is with Golden he needed Richts staff to develop his guys.....now we got someone that doesn't recruit at all and can't evaluate. We always get coaches that can't do everything well....they are either great at pillars bad at interviews or great at mat drills terrible at eating the proper meals....fat strength coach with steroids then good strength coach with no steroids....

Why can't we get the whole fuqin package just once....? Can we get it right one fuqin time?
You lose credibility on this one. You want to disagree on an eval? Have at it. I personally disagree with Bama not taking Worsham as a 4th WR or pushing Jones-Bell out to make room. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job just because I disagree with the eval.

Manny doesn’t recruit? I actually really like our commit list and it’s going to improve. This offensive staff didn’t like Fleming and they don’t like Hyppolite. They might be wrong but it isn’t because they aren’t doing their jobs. It seems to me the P5 agrees. Maryland and Nebraska are bottom feeders in recruiting. Where are the other staffs that can recruit?

Advertisement
You lose credibility on this one. You want to disagree on an eval? Have at it. I personally disagree with Bama not taking Worsham as a 4th WR or pushing Jones-Bell out to make room. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job just because I disagree with the eval.

Manny doesn’t recruit? I actually really like our commit list and it’s going to improve. This offensive staff didn’t like Fleming and they don’t like Hyppolite. They might be wrong but it isn’t because they aren’t doing their jobs. It seems to me the P5 agrees. Maryland and Nebraska are bottom feeders in recruiting. Where are the other staffs that can recruit?
Yo and I'm cool with u disagreeing...I actually hope u are correct cause if u are we in business. I'm ok with a different look at it. I read your post and I think to myself to this dude is hopeful and that's cool too.

Yo and I'm cool with u disagreeing...I actually hope u are correct cause if u are we in business. I'm ok with a different look at it. I read your post and I think to myself to this dude is hopeful and that's cool too.
It’s all you can do. They have their livelihood at stake on this stuff. If they are wrong, then we will be back in the coaching lottery soon.

They can't evaluate because you disagree? that seems to be the theme. Manny and the staff seem to know exactly what they want in this class. IDK what the issue is with Hyppolite but given the kid has been to numerous games, etc., I suspect it's not just some "simple" skill that can be taught.

Manny and the staff have spent the better part of this season trying to get the team to buy in to the culture of practicing and playing that he envisions. It seems like all of that is finally on track and the guys are all in on one another. I imagine that every kid on our current commit list is someone they feel good about and believe can walk in the locker room and fit in. I am NOT saying Hyppolite couldn't do that; but IMO, that kind of "fit" is also a big part of the process this cycle. Maybe they just aren't "feeling" Hyppolite overall.

Well I'm not the only one who believes Hyppolite is legit

Tutu Atwells wasn't pursued by those schools and he destroyed us vs Loserville. We need an infusion of team speed and Hyppolite has it.
He destroyed us? Who was the one getting carted off the field after fumbling deep in his territory. I’m starting to think you’re just a troll and not a fan.

Advertisement
Recruiting isn't there strength...they are worse then mctooth and Golden that's how bad they are. They better win big cause if this goes south it will get ugly fast.

but but but people on here are asking where the first year bump class is Hahahah. Have they not watched this defensive staff the last 4 years? They are lucky they are at Miami and there is enough talent that want to come to at least land a few studs and cover up all the misses. I’m praying Huff and Brooks are legit cause I’m not sold on Jennings, Joyner or Steed.

No big 3 school want this kid you people do know it takes more than just watching a kid highlights to say he’s a take and why no other school is after this kid Since he’s so good ? Lol

He destroyed us? Who was the one getting carted off the field after fumbling deep in his territory. I’m starting to think you’re just a troll and not a fan.
And he should've had a second fumble. Not to mention the block in the back on his TD run. Like I said in another thread if we picked Wiggins over him it was a good decision at this level of football.

Advertisement
And he should've had a second fumble. Not to mention the block in the back on his TD run. Like I said in another thread if we picked Wiggins over him it was a good decision at this level of football.

Atwell wanted to play QB. He committed to LVille when they had LJackson. How people consider that a "loss" is why CIS is filled with Mopes and Dopes.

Atwell wanted to play QB. He committed to LVille when they had LJackson. How people consider that a "loss" is why CIS is filled with Mopes and Dopes.
You sir are correct. Sadly, the clowns want to push their narrative (i.e. whatever suits their needs) without ever taking into consideration the actual facts...

but but but people on here are asking where the first year bump class is Hahahah. Have they not watched this defensive staff the last 4 years? They are lucky they are at Miami and there is enough talent that want to come to at least land a few studs and cover up all the misses. I’m praying Huff and Brooks are legit cause I’m not sold on Jennings, Joyner or Steed.
Huff and Brooks are legit but u right Jennings is slow as **** Joyner looks like a bag and Steed had to many injuries which isn't his fault

Huff and Brooks are legit but u right Jennings is slow as **** Joyner looks like a bag and Steed had to many injuries which isn't his fault
joyner had injuries too. we flipped him from FSU. he can play. Steed is sad. Jennings was richt taking a former players son.

Advertisement
Back