Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Thing is with Golden he needed Richts staff to develop his guys.....now we got someone that doesn't recruit at all and can't evaluate. We always get coaches that can't do everything well....they are either great at pillars bad at interviews or great at mat drills terrible at eating the proper meals....fat strength coach with steroids then good strength coach with no steroids....

Why can't we get the whole fuqin package just once....? Can we get it right one fuqin time?

Lmfao. Show me the busts on Manny's defense if he can't evaluate.

It amazes me that anyone can have the negative energy to write 25,000 mope posts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
They can't evaluate because you disagree? that seems to be the theme. Manny and the staff seem to know exactly what they want in this class. IDK what the issue is with Hyppolite but given the kid has been to numerous games, etc., I suspect it's not just some "simple" skill that can be taught.

Manny and the staff have spent the better part of this season trying to get the team to buy in to the culture of practicing and playing that he envisions. It seems like all of that is finally on track and the guys are all in on one another. I imagine that every kid on our current commit list is someone they feel good about and believe can walk in the locker room and fit in. I am NOT saying Hyppolite couldn't do that; but IMO, that kind of "fit" is also a big part of the process this cycle. Maybe they just aren't "feeling" Hyppolite overall.
It's not just me there are trusted vet posters that say the same thing....also all u have to do is look up Diaz history in recruiting and the guys he was responsible for. Texas fans still laugh at him till this day that he couldn't recruit

You lose credibility on this one. You want to disagree on an eval? Have at it. I personally disagree with Bama not taking Worsham as a 4th WR or pushing Jones-Bell out to make room. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t doing their job just because I disagree with the eval.

Manny doesn’t recruit? I actually really like our commit list and it’s going to improve. This offensive staff didn’t like Fleming and they don’t like Hyppolite. They might be wrong but it isn’t because they aren’t doing their jobs. It seems to me the P5 agrees. Maryland and Nebraska are bottom feeders in recruiting. Where are the other staffs that can recruit?

Exactly. Nailed it.

Advertisement
I'm going to tell you something that I honestly hope you take to heart.

You don't have to be one or the other.
Everyone knows I love this team.....I don't think the staph is capable of bringing us to elite status or even a regular coastal title winning team.....but I will give credit where it is do I like the win streak I like the way Diaz talks....I always questioned his recruiting and his defensive calls and unwillingness to change vs teams with a pulse. If he wins out I will be there excited with u guys....the game I'm looking forward to is the bowl game cause I'm assuming we rape FIU and Duke.

My questions mostly about him was recruiting.....time will tell if in right but I rather be wrong

Everyone knows I love this team.....I don't think the staph is capable of bringing us to elite status or even a regular coastal title winning team.....but I will give credit where it is do I like the win streak I like the way Diaz talks....I always questioned his recruiting and his defensive calls and unwillingness to change vs teams with a pulse. If he wins out I will be there excited with u guys....the game I'm looking forward to is the bowl game cause I'm assuming we rape FIU and Duke.

My questions mostly about him was recruiting.....time will tell if in right but I rather be wrong
i disagree on the unwilling to adjust. if anything his problem as been preparation. hes actually good at halftime adjustments.

Advertisement
i disagree on the unwilling to adjust. if anything his problem as been preparation. hes actually good at halftime adjustments.
Ok I can give u that as of recently and some player improvement although I don't respect our recent schedule. U know my NY and u know I believe 💯 that the lifeblood to becoming elite is recruiting elite player obviously......what do u think his strategy in recruiting when he takes a Mathis and Flagg over Hyppolite? That rubs me the wrong way we are a speed team and he's taking slow guys over speed......it just doesn't make sense....he's over looking alot of sfla kids that deserve looks and Nebraska is coming down here off a losing season and taking kids that should be our. Gogeta mentions a DB who's deserving as well...I know time will tell if he's right but I'm in the opinion that he is making bad choices that I don't agree with there.
I have always given up on the previous regimes because of the recruiting aspect and saw the fail early but I used to put blinders on....I stopped that when Richts got hired and tried to look at things as an outsider looking in...because I was guilty of being bias cause the love of the team was blinding me

It's not just me there are trusted vet posters that say the same thing....also all u have to do is look up Diaz history in recruiting and the guys he was responsible for. Texas fans still laugh at him till this day that he couldn't recruit

The guy was there for two seasons dude, what are you talking about. In 2011 they had the #2 class in the nation. In 2012 they had the #3 class in the nation. That whole program and it's culture have been a disaster for years.

Regardless, that was years ago man. Stop regurging and start thinking.

Ok I can give u that as of recently and some player improvement although I don't respect our recent schedule. U know my NY and u know I believe 💯 that the lifeblood to becoming elite is recruiting elite player obviously......what do u think his strategy in recruiting when he takes a Mathis and Flagg over Hyppolite? That rubs me the wrong way we are a speed team and he's taking slow guys over speed......it just doesn't make sense....he's over looking alot of sfla kids that deserve looks and Nebraska is coming down here off a losing season and taking kids that should be our. Gogeta mentions a DB who's deserving as well...I know time will tell if he's right but I'm in the opinion that he is making bad choices that I don't agree with there.
I have always given up on the previous regimes because of the recruiting aspect and saw the fail early but I used to put blinders on....I stopped that when Richts got hired and tried to look at things as an outsider looking in...because I was guilty of being bias cause the love of the team was blinding me
I don’t think we are taking them over Hyppo..I’m pretty sure hyppo has a committable offer. @gogeta4 or @Liberty City El might know for sure since this seems to be they fav linebacker. But the kid is committed to Maryland rn. If he has a committable offer and chooses Maryland wgat does that tell you? Maybe he’s loyal beyond belief. I mean he plays a McCarthur instead of transferring around🤷🏾‍♂️..but idk why he’d choose Maryland over the rest of his offer list

The guy was there for two seasons dude, what are you talking about. In 2011 they had the #2 class in the nation. In 2012 they had the #3 class in the nation. That whole program and it's culture have been a disaster for years.

Regardless, that was years ago man. Stop regurging and start thinking.
Your not looking at the targets he was responsible for your just going by class ranking. Same **** people did here with coach Kuls lazy *** that's why he's out of a job. He didn't recruit those guys at Mizzou and if he was such a teacher why did Saban junk his ***? I'll tell u why cause Saban knows u have to recruit. Saban corrected his mistake because he was worried how Miami looked and didn't want us as a threat. He hired Kul realizes holy **** it's a mistake and rightfully cans him. Those SEC teams are terrified if we get our **** together....there moves in sfla are chess moves and they are worried but we stumble on our own feet

Advertisement
Your not looking at the targets he was responsible for your just going by class ranking. Same **** people did here with coach Kuls lazy *** that's why he's out of a job. He didn't recruit those guys at Mizzou and if he was such a teacher why did Saban junk his ***? I'll tell u why cause Saban knows u have to recruit. Saban corrected his mistake because he was worried how Miami looked and didn't want us as a threat. He hired Kul realizes holy **** it's a mistake and rightfully cans him. Those SEC teams are terrified if we get our **** together....there moves in sfla are chess moves and they are worried but we stumble on our own feet

0C816460-4BB5-464A-9949-3F60E77068F8.gif

I tried. Enjoy your moping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back