Keyshawn Greene commits to Nebraksa

Advertisement
i was just using it as an excuse to share some ***
Aye man..highly appreciate that ****. Always nice to find some new Twitter a$$ to get me through my day at work
1574357515545.gif

Several pages of nonsense initiated by the clown ringleader @Dwinstitles ...take your low T beta male whiny shtick to some other thread dude.

I'll get this back on track. Kid is a stud prospect. He reminds me of Telvin Smith and they have nearly identical testing #s.

Long arms, explosive speed to power striker, a little stiff but he breaks down his feet before contact and has sound tackling fundamentals. There is some rawness to his game with his tall stance, initial steps and play diagnosis but that can be fixed. Either way he would thrive in an aggressive front like Miami's with gap exchanges and blitzes.

If you compare him and Flagg they are both sound tacklers but polar opposites otherwise. Flagg is instinctive with good lateral movement but he's slow. Greene is more of a straight line run and hit guy. I think they would fit together perfectly and make each other better.

Or he could stay loyal to FSU and waste away in irrelevance costing himself millions of dollars in future earnings. This should be an easy pitch for the staff on Dec. 13 weekend.

Advertisement
Someone conveniently forgot to address this question.
Definitely no busts, but definitely no game changers outside of GR.

I'm not sure we have a player on the defense right now who will go above the third round outside of GR. Maybe Nesta if he continues to develop.

Granted, the players on D are young and still have room to grow, but most will probably go < 4 or undrafted.

EDIT: forgot about Bubba. Kid is legit.

Last edited:
Several pages of nonsense initiated by the clown ringleader @Dwinstitles ...take your low T beta male whiny shtick to some other thread dude.

I'll get this back on track. Kid is a stud prospect. He reminds me of Telvin Smith and they have nearly identical testing #s.

Long arms, explosive speed to power striker, a little stiff but he breaks down his feet before contact and has sound tackling fundamentals. There is some rawness to his game with his tall stance, initial steps and play diagnosis but that can be fixed. Either way he would thrive in an aggressive front like Miami's with gap exchanges and blitzes.

If you compare him and Flagg they are both sound tacklers but polar opposites otherwise. Flagg is instinctive with good lateral movement but he's slow. Greene is more of a straight line run and hit guy. I think they would fit together perfectly and make each other better.

Or he could stay loyal to FSU and waste away in irrelevance costing himself millions of dollars in future earnings. This should be an easy pitch for the staff on Dec. 13 weekend.
When did I say didn't want Greene?

I have to check if I posted that I may have been drunk. My beef is why do we have Flagg he's slow af kick him out and take Hyppolite

And how am I beta? I just go with the flow and
LCE and gogeta suplex y'all from the top turn buckle and leave y'all bodies lying in the wake...I just agree with so I don't have to say **** they cover it all. So how am I the ring leader? Lmao good stuff high seas good stuff

It's super basic as to why they won't recruit him it's so fuqin amateur. U can't teach that speed but when the issue is coachable u take a chance on a local kid....if he flames out he transfers big deal. What is there to lose? U take Flagg who runs slower then an anorexic elephant.....but they won't take this kid? Crazy to me
I’m sorry but Flagg is **** good. Watch Flaggs tape and then come back to me on that comment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I could live with a Flagg upgrade, but I don't hate the kid...Comes from awesome program and plays against big-time comp. Supposedly cerebral too. And he's an EE so I doubt he is getting pushed out.

I think Diaz and Baker are looking for a very specific type of Mike with him, basically a run blitzed, a kid with a low center of gravity, 1st step quickness, who can identify the right gap and knife thru it. That being said, sideline to sideline, he's lacking.

Advertisement
What did I say that was wrong? If Flagg was 6’2 225 he’d be at least a 4 star.

Come on man, you can think highly of the kid and not throw nonsense like this out there. A. He's not. B. And he prob wouldn't be with the speed questions lingering....Although ya he could be ranked higher.

As a counterpoint to your argument you can say his high school may be propping up his ranking a little.

When did I say didn't want Greene?

I have to check if I posted that I may have been drunk. My beef is why do we have Flagg he's slow af kick him out and take Hyppolite

And how am I beta? I just go with the flow and
LCE and gogeta suplex y'all from the top turn buckle and leave y'all bodies lying in the wake...I just agree with so I don't have to say **** they cover it all. So how am I the ring leader? Lmao good stuff high seas good stuff

The same negativity approach to every thread gets tiresome. I don't defend every take and I definitely don't bash every low rated kid. Some of y'all need to find a new slant and bring some nuance to your takes.

I'm good with the Flagg take but I don't argue with the fans who don't like him. It's not a no brainer that he works out. He is slow and if he gets slower like Shaq did then it becomes a problem. He can't afford to lose a step.

As for Hyppolite I haven't evaluated him in-depth but the clips I've seen are not impressive. Eventually I'll figure out if there's any substance to the hysteria with him.

Whatever insults I threw were just for fun so it's good you took it in stride. And I don't think I accused you of not liking Greene.

The same negativity approach to every thread gets tiresome. I don't defend every take and I definitely don't bash every low rated kid. Some of y'all need to find a new slant and bring some nuance to your takes.

I'm good with the Flagg take but I don't argue with the fans who don't like him. It's not a no brainer that he works out. He is slow and if he gets slower like Shaq did then it becomes a problem. He can't afford to lose a step.

As for Hyppolite I haven't evaluated him in-depth but the clips I've seen are not impressive. Eventually I'll figure out if there's any substance to the hysteria with him.

Whatever insults I threw were just for fun so it's good you took it in stride. And I don't think I accused you of not liking Greene.
To me IMO when u take a Corey Flagg over other names I question most borderline takes then. Cause if u can't see how that speed will hinder him I don't know what to tell u or anyone else.

All good bro we got different opinions...I try to not post negative too much but it's like I take the bait.

Advertisement
Back