Key To Recruiting

UknowWhat

Senior
1. Get on the kids early.
2. Men are pack animals...they like sticking together... You may have take one you really don't want, but one you can use in order to land the one you need (Jalen)... This leads to establishing pipelines.
3.Be consistent. ..when you are in a courtship. .. even when its not convenient you have to do your due diligence. .. remain in contact and be honest... (Spence)

A good football player is a vicarious learner... They will learn your ways by the way you treat others

Advertisement
It's good to hear this coming from you. Seems like common sense, but you'll be amazed that those on the board that disagree with those points.

Theres a few 2016 studs that haven't been offered as of yet and Im getting nervouse. 2016 Is the ultimate chance for us to reep the benefits of a bloated south florida talent rich class. And i know its early but man it would be amazing to lock down 20-25 of these kids.

This is the approach they should have taken with Westminster except WCS has 2 of the top 5 players in Dade county for 2015. Not that Tim and Cronk were a package deal but having Jordan and Quan committed was big.

Then again, our staff hasn't been to a WCS game yet this season. Idk what to think anymore

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

I believe Walton already reclassified for 2015 and Cronk decomitted..

Advertisement
Our staff has been wildly inconsistent in this area. On one hand we have beaten teams to the punch a lot and it's paid. Still we seem to get caught slipping in our own back yard. That's brutal. I honestly that is more from misevaluations rather than effort though

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

I believe Walton already reclassified for 2015 and Cronk decomitted..

Clueless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back