Key Smith Quit?

Advertisement
Guess his disgruntled parents came and picked him up.

I was about to say this but I decided to leave it up to someone else haha. It does appear his mom may have picked him up from practice.

15 players will transfer out is my guess on top of the kids out of eligibility. We are already at 3 transfers and season isn’t even over yet.

Advertisement
It was over for him the minute momma jumped all over Twitter and was recapping his complaints that coaches were too hard on him and others. You don't come back from something like that if you're soft enough to cry to your parents about team issues and hard work in the first place.

Softie from San Diego who was headed to Pullman, Washington to play in Mike Leach's air-it-out system with the Cougars before The Pirate bailed for Starkville.

Would've thought he'd at least want to return some kicks against Clemson in a high profile game as he needs a highlight reel for his next gig, but guess he wants to get a jump on the portal.

Either way, adios Key. We hardly knew ye.

It was over for him the minute momma jumped all over Twitter and was recapping his complaints that coaches were too hard on him and others. You don't come back from something like that if you're soft enough to cry to your parents about team issues and hard work in the first place.

Softie from San Diego who was headed to Pullman, Washington to play in Mike Leach's air-it-out system with the Cougars before The Pirate bailed for Starkville.

Would've thought he'd at least want to return some kicks against Clemson in a high profile game as he needs a highlight reel for his next gig, but guess he wants to get a jump on the portal.

I thought he had a chance but lacks wiggle. Basically go routes is all he can run and this offense doesn’t fit that. He may find success at another program with an open offense. Probably best for him.

Mario wants nfl style WR who will also block cause of his style of offense

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz come get yo kid.

When people were talking about a player faking an injury this was my guess. Dude is one of the best KR in the nation right now and fell off the face of the earth. He was one of the only bright spots at WR coming out of camp, unsure what happened and why is playing time fell off the way it did. I thought he would fill the Rambo role for TVD this year as the deep threat but writing has been on the wall.

Since UNC he has been non-existent on offense: 2 catches for 20 yards against UNC;
No stats for Vtech
No catches and 1 rush for 7 yards vs Duke
1 catch for 7 yards vs UVA (injury game)
No stats for FSU
No stats for Gtech

Feel like we say this a lot but he flashed at times however never put it together consistently. He was a last ditch take after we missed on guys and committed sight unseen to Miami. He never had a single 100 yard game in his career at UM and I remember Cooper from FSU (a guy @Liberty City El was very high on) shutting him down when we needed him to step up.

Vanish Sci-Fi GIF by Arrow Video

If true, very disappointing tenure here. Had extremely high hopes for him. He came from a good program in San Diego, was a rising Sr & ran track. However, it became clear he was a one trick pony under two different staffs & that one trick wasn’t that effective.

For as much speed as he possessed, he could hardly ever shake the man across from him, unless they were fooled on a trick play or busted coverage. He had his opportunity, & like Thad, lost it to a guy coming late from JUCO.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz come get yo kid.

When people were talking about a player faking an injury this was my guess. Dude is one of the best KR in the nation right now and fell off the face of the earth. He was one of the only bright spots at WR coming out of camp, unsure what happened and why is playing time fell off the way it did. I thought he would fill the Rambo role for TVD this year as the deep threat but writing has been on the wall.

Since UNC he has been non-existent on offense: 2 catches for 20 yards against UNC;
No stats for Vtech
No catches and 1 rush for 7 yards vs Duke
1 catch for 7 yards vs UVA (injury game)
No stats for FSU
No stats for Gtech

Feel like we say this a lot but he flashed at times however never put it together consistently. He was a last ditch take after we missed on guys and committed sight unseen to Miami. He never had a single 100 yard game in his career at UM and I remember Cooper from FSU (a guy @Liberty City El was very high on) shutting him down when we needed him to step up.

That’s been the issue; too many “flash” guys vs. consistent guys. We’ve had more “flashed” guys vs. guys who had NFL written all over them for quite some time. Whether that’s eval, coaching or scheme is no never mind. It needs to stop; & in Key’s case, being that he’s flashed, yet remained inconsistent w/ two different staffs now, I’m led to believe it’s him.

Advertisement

Does this fall on him or loud mouth momma who doesn’t know when to shut the **** up. It’s hard to fault a kid/man for confiding or talking to his mom but she should know not to go airing private **** publicly. Feels like he got caught up in **** cuz of an entitled (?) parent

Advertisement
Back