Key Smith Quit?

Advertisement
I think the level-headed response is no one blames him for "wanting" to leave. **** as a fan I am embarrassed by the product we put on the field. Also I am not in the camp of "he gets paid, he is an adult," if you gave a 5 year old 100k you wouldn't expect him to act any different so why should a 18 year old be different?

However, it is the leaving your teammates out to dry that does not sit well. Everyone is out there getting crushed, but they still show up. Unlikely anyone is showing up for Gattis but they are showing up for one another. Finish the season, then dip.
I don't disagree with you. You and I are adults and would likely handle it in the manner you suggested. But these are also 18-22 year old kids so IMO, emotion will trump reason and logic and the more professional way to approach this situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Redding?? Buddy might be slow but he was the most sure handed receiver we had next to X.

I think he transfers for a more skill friendly offense, but he was one of the best for what we had this year.
Sure handed?? Did you watch any games this year? Great to have a WR that is too slow to get separation and can’t make contested catches…

Advertisement
Back