Key Smith Quit?

Mario:
"Come get yo kid!"

Mama:
giphy-2.gif

20221118_180401.gif

Advertisement
All I have to say is....Hit the ******* road, Jack! Good luck to you and grow the fvck up and tell mama to stay out your business. It will do you good as you mature from a kid into a young man.
I'm not even that bothered that their parents have taken to Twitter to complain about playing time - that's just funny to me. Obviously Cristobal is having none of that - he's trying to develop men.

I am bothered that they're simply not good P5 players.

Advertisement
It was over for him the minute momma jumped all over Twitter and was recapping his complaints that coaches were too hard on him and others. You don't come back from something like that if you're soft enough to cry to your parents about team issues and hard work in the first place.

Softie from San Diego who was headed to Pullman, Washington to play in Mike Leach's air-it-out system with the Cougars before The Pirate bailed for Starkville.

Would've thought he'd at least want to return some kicks against Clemson in a high profile game as he needs a highlight reel for his next gig, but guess he wants to get a jump on the portal.

Either way, adios Key. We hardly knew ye.

Life eats some people up whilst others rise to a challenge.

Good luck, kid.

Advertisement
@IndayArtHauz come get yo kid.

When people were talking about a player faking an injury this was my guess. Dude is one of the best KR in the nation right now and fell off the face of the earth. He was one of the only bright spots at WR coming out of camp, unsure what happened and why is playing time fell off the way it did. I thought he would fill the Rambo role for TVD this year as the deep threat but writing has been on the wall.

Since UNC he has been non-existent on offense: 2 catches for 20 yards against UNC;
No stats for Vtech
No catches and 1 rush for 7 yards vs Duke
1 catch for 7 yards vs UVA (injury game)
No stats for FSU
No stats for Gtech

Feel like we say this a lot but he flashed at times however never put it together consistently. He was a last ditch take after we missed on guys and committed sight unseen to Miami. He never had a single 100 yard game in his career at UM and I remember Cooper from FSU (a guy @Liberty City El was very high on) shutting him down when we needed him to step up.
This trash offense is what happened. And he and QB1 didn’t gel. Then injuries happened. He needs a fresh start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back