Kevin Steele & Josh Gattis Holding Press Conferences Today

Advertisement
Flirty Flirting GIF

Kevin Steele seeing Susan Miller D pop up on the zoom call to ask a question

Supposedly Terry Bowden was going to offer him an on-field job there like a month or two ago after he struck out hiring an actual DC but I don't think it ever materialized or Stroud didn't accept it.

Again, I'm certainly no real sauce on this but I don't think Stroud would've accepted an actual on-field job elsewhere and still be sticking around here just to help Steele transition.

I know he was also dealing with some health issues so he may not want to get back into the grind of coaching.

Out of curiosity, those anyone here know whom they were evaluating in this video?
Hurlie on the defensive staff so that would have been the 2015 class right? What 2 and 3 star safeties did we recruit that year?

Hurlie on the defensive staff so that would have been the 2015 class right? What 2 and 3 star safeties did we recruit that year?
Yea, around that time. But that would be a large list. Say he’s a 3 star. Could’ve gone to another program. Not sure if the kid was a S. FL kid. Knowing it’s Dorito, probably some 2-3 star from New Jersey

Advertisement
"When I started coaching, there may have been 3 days in the year that you didn't tackle." - Steele

Amen. I know it's limited by rules more now, but let's please ******* tackle in practice more. Been talking about this for years. It's tackle football!

Advertisement

Would run through 10 brick walls for Gattis, love his energy, enthusiasm, and how well spoken he is. The guy is obviously a young, up an coming OC who will probably make for a fantastic HC one day.

Sucked we couldn’t hear SMD’s question and his response thanks to some music track that came on. I’m sure it was extremely riveting and one of SMD’s best questions EVER!!!

Advertisement
She's been a heavy critic of Miami for over a decade dating back to when she only covered the ACC.

She's up there Wilbon for me in terms of dislike
Agreed mate. Just her opening remarks got me squirrelly. She sounds like a pretentious lil *****

****. It probably was him.

He's a Miami boy too. Would've been a massive pull.
Yeah, would have been a good pull. What Mario is doing to other programs is like when you're thinking about painting your house. Then one day you see your neighbor's house is being painted, and new landscape being installed. You decide, I better go ahead and update my property or end up looking like a renter.

Advertisement
He notes that Cristobal is committed to having former local high school coaches on his staff.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mario, long term, wanted coaches like Coley and Ponce because of their local ties and coaching versatility (they have both coached WR and QBs, Coley coached TEs too).

Anyone upset about Ponce's addition needs to give their head a shake. We just hired 2 top 20 OCs. Most colleges, cannot get an OC to leave their position for another other than a HC position. We got him to take a demotion.

Advertisement
Back