Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

As long as a coach can tie their own shoes at Alabama the product they put out is gonna be pretty good. Saban hired our very own Josh Gattis as a co-OC and WR coach in 2018. Did Josh Gattis really have anything to do with Juedy, Ridley, Smith and Ruggs putting up numbers on their way to a title? A WR room so stacked that I didn't even mention Jaylen Waddle. He caught 7 TDs that year by the way.

Steele will do just fine at Bama. But using "Saban hired him" as a trump card doesn't mean anything. We saw what he did here. Not all the defensive failures were due to lack of talent.

Like I wrote, its impressive how many CIS porsters are smarter than Nick Saban.

Advertisement
His youthful energy, ability to relate to kids, and innovative vanilla defense will be missed. Only reason more folks weren’t calling for his head was because Gattis stole the show.

We’d definitely be making a youth movement by promoting Charlie Strong at the fresh age of 62 vs. Steele’s 64 …

Advertisement
one i heard his interview before the duke game and a reporter asked status of al blades and steele's response was not giving them any info because of how he would be worried for duke to know the status of al blades lol--- i was over him, aint 1990's anymore.

Man really thought that duke was mentioning al blades in their game plan lol

Advertisement
FhucWFmWQAAM-fu.jpg

Bring Back Manny
hide GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back