Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Ohhhh, I absolutely get what you're saying and largely agree. That's why it'll be a slower decline at Baga but it WILL happen. The game eventually passes everyone by.

Obviously up for debate and interpretation, but the rise of Jaw-ja in conjunction with small things (at the time) like what I'm deeming uninspiring coordinator hires all can start to accumulate pretty quickly as Sabag's age follows suit.

Or at least I hope.
As we both think, it is inevitable. And UGA is the big dog now, with more to come, I think.

Is Saban done? I suspect this is the last rodeo. He just killed this recruiting class and is putting the staff together that will lead those guys over the next 3 years. He's also got some players coming back (while losing a ton, as usual) and has done very well with some of his recent transfers. However this next 2-3 years turns out, I think it is likely the end of the Saban dynasty at Alabama.

Speaks for itself? You’re assuming strong will be hired as DC and that Mario believes he is a P5 caliber DC at this point.

Again, 4th defensive play caller and 4 years. “Why can’t we develop players, why does our culture suck”
I dont think strong will be the DC hire. I think Mario could have had him doing exactly that and passed for Steele. he brought him in a position coach but not the defensive play caller.

Anyone know how Rod Wright is viewed? Could he be moved on from? Cuz to me the dream scenario is bring in Leonhard or Chris Partidge who both coach safeties so good bye Addae. Promote DVD to CB coach then grab Charlie Partidge as DE coach.
if we got a stud dc, id let go of everyone on the D staff if the DC says so. I suspect Joe would stay bc Mario brought him over

Advertisement
**** we ain’t gonna have coordinators for game 1 lol
Honestly, I think they were not hiring anybody this weekend because they were busy watching the pro bowl skills games and I believe we will do spring camp using flag football rules so we have time

Were Mario a baseball player, his walk up song would be:

the-rolling-stones-rolling-stones.gif

Advertisement
Saban use to be Top G! But I think he losing his touch ! These hires are Meh for Bama standards !!!

if we got a stud dc, id let go of everyone on the D staff if the DC says so. I suspect Joe would stay bc Mario brought him over
I always lean towards letting coordinators pick their own staffs, but I also understand that's probably not how it's gonna work lol.

Plus I thought I remembered people speaking highly of Wright when he was hired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think strong will be the DC hire. I think Mario could have had him doing exactly that and passed for Steele. he brought him in a position coach but not the defensive play caller.
? If Charlie strong was out defensive play caller last year we would be 20 more steps back. If this was 2000s Charlie strong then we would be strokin.

We will not do better than Kevin Steele this year or last year.

? If Charlie strong was out defensive play caller last year we would be 20 more steps back. If this was 2000s Charlie strong then we would be strokin.

We will not do better than Kevin Steele this year or last year.
Jim Leonhard is better imo but I dont know if that'll happen. I agree on strong. we agree my friend

Correct. We should let him go somewhere else like temple maybe. Then buy them out and bring him back. That’s next level Miami pioneered by Blake James
I remember leaving my cousins around Christmas time when they hired manny for head coach, checking my phone, and yelling NOOO!

Advertisement
Back