Kevin Smith gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that too but on my grandmothers card. It was smooth sailing until the cable company started showing the title of the movie on the statements. Kind of tough to explain "Big Booty Hoes Vol 15" as anything other than that.
Will I understand the plot if I haven’t seen the first 14? Or is it anthology style?

/jk I’ve seen them all

Advertisement
I love movie quotes and music quotes.

This was the first time I saw this quote used here and it made me cringe and some objected to it right away.

I am all for fun, chaos, violence and anarchy in a fun way on CIS, BTW, so I understand your point.
I hear ya, if he didn't self beep the hard R then he deserves to get hammered. I don't want to be the guy defending that. I'm just pointing out context and it's relation to porster history.

Possibly my ***....much better teacher. As far as garbage recruiter, who has signed with us because of Addae??
Let’s see how brown and stafford turn out
If u think rumph is a better recruiter than addae then we just have to agree to disagree
No need for everyone to have the same ideas and thoughts
U get your opinions and I have mine

Let’s see how brown and stafford turn out
If u think rumph is a better recruiter than addae then we just have to agree to disagree
No need for everyone to have the same ideas and thoughts
U get your opinions and I have mine
Brown and Stafford didn't come because of Addae.

Brown and Stafford didn't come because of Addae.
If that’s the case then you’re correct
And this whole staff needs to be completely ripped apart Esp on defense
The dline coach can’t recruit any dts
And our db coach can’t get any cbs ir safeties

Advertisement
Insiders said they hadn’t anything negative about Smiff when I mentioned it months ago. I knew his *** was gone.

Advertisement
I love movie quotes and music quotes.

This was the first time I saw this quote used here and it made me cringe and some objected to it right away.

I am all for fun, chaos, violence and anarchy in a fun way on CIS, BTW, so I understand your point.
It is a fine line, but I do agree with your point. For example, when I was in the cigar industry part of my schtick was using Biggie's "And if ya don't know now ya know....." and I would always end it there. Even when I would promote stuff on social media I would always leave it at "know....." never finishing the line. Everyone knows how it ends in the song, **** even my good buddies in Atlanta would give me **** and tell me I could finish the line, and I would always have a joke with them but always my answer was "**** Nah!"

Words have no power unless you give it and yes in this day and age things are getting too sensitive and politically correct, context and source are losing it's place. But there are still and always will be some words that should never be used, by anyone that is not of the race that such an offensive and degrading and demeaning word affects. Even if it quoting a song or movie in the name of having a joke or being silly.

It’s true but he could also double down on those errors like we’ve seen over and over again here
This. Should Mario brought everyone back to avoid this "bad look" some are talking about? Changes absolutely needed to be made. We got blown out by MTSU and Duke at home. What exactly are we clinging to? Everyone needs to be evaluated, including Mario.

A Pulp Fiction, Marcellus Wallace scene where he’s talking to butch after the gimp in the basement incident.

You have to go back a few pages to find the edited version (pg 18)

He clearly just cut and pasted the whole thing. Me and him spar all the time but I highly doubt it was deliberate and meant to insult anyone. He didn't USE the word, he cut and pasted one of the great movie monologues of all time, by a great African-American actor.

Anyway, such a great scene lol.

Advertisement
This. Should Mario brought everyone back to avoid this "bad look" some are talking about? Changes absolutely needed to be made. We got blown out by MTSU and Duke at home. What exactly are we clinging to? Everyone needs to be evaluated, including Mario.
To me the bad look would have been not realizing mistakes were made and working to try and correct those mistakes.

He clearly just cut and pasted the whole thing. Me and him spar all the time but I highly doubt it was deliberate and meant to insult anyone. He didn't USE the word, he cut and pasted one of the great movie monologues of all time, by a great African-American actor.

Understood and I am not anywhere near a cancel culture person. I despise it, but you are still responsible for what you post.

Advertisement

Never go full -er.

He absolutely cut and pasted it. It wasn’t intentional racism but it’s still unacceptable to type in- cut and paste or not. The nword with a hard r is not acceptable. Given the intent, per the owners, he’ll be back on the board this weekend. Nonetheless, I’m surprised to see you defend this given the vigor you went after @crossover22[]_[] for things amongst others. This word should not be permitted to be typed and posted here period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back