Kevin Smith gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
mood GIF

Advertisement
He absolutely cut it and pasted it. It wasn’t intentional racism but it’s still unacceptable to type in- cut and paste or not. Given the intent, per the owners, he’ll be back on the board this weekend. Nonetheless, I’m surprised to see you defend this given the vigor you went after @crossover22[]_[] for things amongst others. This word should not be permitted to be typed and posted here period.
its-always-sunny-charlie.gif

It's almost like people's sensibilities are dependent on the poster.

Say, what's this thread about again?

He absolutely cut and pasted it. It wasn’t intentional racism but it’s still unacceptable to type in- cut and paste or not. The nword with a hard r is not acceptable. Given the intent, per the owners, he’ll be back on the board this weekend. Nonetheless, I’m surprised to see you defend this given the vigor you went after @crossover22[]_[] for things amongst others. This word should not be permitted to be typed and posted here period.
Some Karen's can be selective when it comes to the art of Karening.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Advertisement
He absolutely cut and pasted it. It wasn’t intentional racism but it’s still unacceptable to type in- cut and paste or not. The nword with a hard r is not acceptable. Given the intent, per the owners, he’ll be back on the board this weekend. Nonetheless, I’m surprised to see you defend this given the vigor you went after @crossover22[]_[] for things amongst others. This word should not be permitted to be typed and posted here period.

I didn't say it was acceptable. It's not. I gave accurate context. That word is abhorrent, and I understand and support zero tolerance.

I didn't defend it. Please show me where I did, and please do not make up falsehoods about what I say.

I never said he shouldn't have gotten a timeout.

I said was "I highly doubt it was deliberate and meant to insult anyone."

You also said the same thing, "It wasn't intentional racism."

We are in complete agreement, so not sure what you're up to here. Thanks.

I didn't say it was acceptable. It's not. I gave accurate context. That word is abhorrent, and I understand and support zero tolerance.

I didn't defend it. Please show me where I did, and please do not make up falsehoods about what I say.

I never said he shouldn't have gotten a timeout.

The most defending thing I said was "I highly doubt it was deliberate and meant to insult anyone."

You also said the same thing, "It wasn't intentional racism."

We are in complete agreement, so not sure what you're up to here. Thanks.
You’re the one who 💯 the nword post. He used the word by posting it. It’s not acceptable to post the nword in here, especially by a white guy.

K thx.

You’re the one who 💯 the post. He used the word by posting it. It’s not acceptable to post the nword in here, especially by a white guy.

K thx.

Don't know what you mean by the 100 thing but I f up the emoticons all the time lol. Yes, 1000% concur, unacceptable. That's a sacred space that white people aren't entitled to be in. But please don't say I defended him saying that word, because I absolutely did not, and I absolutely would never, so while I really don't take much here personally, I do take that personally. The exact opposite, as my track record, which you cited shows. K thx!

Don't know what you mean by the 100 thing but I f up the emoticons all the time lol. Yes, 1000% concur, unacceptable. That's a sacred space that white people aren't entitled to be in. But please don't say I defended him saying that word, because I absolutely did not, and I absolutely would never, so while I really don't take much here personally, I do take that personally. The exact opposite, as my track record, which you cited shows. K thx!
E3608F70-C46A-4F98-BA56-D2DCE7E2397B.png

Advertisement
Some Karen's can be selective when it comes to the art of Karening.
🤷🏿‍♂️
I knew I was gonna get a downvote from you, oh @Cryptical Envelopment

Truth hurts, huh?
Wanna jump on @crossover22[]_[] and on @nystateofmind with your selective morals and Karen the board but @rsa coral gables whether it was copy and paste or not, posts something with the word N****R but is okay for you because it was a copy and paste?

PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT LOGIC TO ME, A BLACK MAN. I need another one of those @Cryptical Envelopment the more you know segments.
F3717F1D-9AB3-40BA-A222-719658914909.gif

Which post is that on? I can take it down if it was an accident or is being misinterpreted. Or just go ahead for me, don't really care. I think you are extrapolating what you want from a little cartoon number which is in contrast to what I actually wrote with real words. I can't believe two grown men are talking about emoticons, btw. Well, I'm trying hard not to.

Which post is that on? I can take it down if it was an accident or is being misinterpreted. Or just go ahead for me, don't really care. I think you are extrapolating what you want from a little cartoon number which is in contrast to what I actually wrote with real words. I can't believe two grown men are talking about emoticons, btw. Well, I'm trying hard not to.
It’s from the nword post he made originally.

Advertisement
Man, this dude @Cryptical Envelopment is so full of ****. It's not even worth it.
I know you maudes are tired of this Karen crying to you for **** he started, so I'm done with the guy, how yall see he starts most of the **** then runs to yall like a spoiled bratty *** kid.

Moving on.

Who's a realistic RB candidate no named Ju'Juan or Seider?

I knew I was gonna get a downvote from you, oh @Cryptical Envelopment

Truth hurts, huh?
Wanna jump on @crossover22[]_[] and on @nystateofmind with your selective morals and Karen the board but @rsa coral gables whether it was copy and paste or not, posts something with the word N****R but is okay for you because it was a copy and paste?

PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT LOGIC TO ME, A BLACK MAN. I need another one of those @Cryptical Envelopment the more you know segments.
View attachment 230299

LOL, there he is!! Last one was better, mane. Come on, put some back into it. Sharpen up. At least now we all know petty little cartoon downvotes trigger you, thanks.

I never said posting the n-word was "okay," in fact I said the exact opposite. Why do you need to lie to compete? It's the most disgusting word in the English language. Here, since you're struggling:

"That word is abhorrent, and I understand and support zero tolerance."

"That's a sacred space that white people aren't entitled to be in."

Or are you just looking to spend your Thursday lying and fighting on the internet to distract yourself from reality? No idea what you want me to explain, but happy to engage in a real convo if you can talk to me like a fully formed human. Lmk.

Advertisement
It’s from the nword post he made originally.

Oh. I'm sure I probably "100" it when he first posted it because we were back and forth celebrating pulp fiction iirc. I probably didn't bother to read the whole thing or even notice the n word and was surprised when this all went down tbh. I just processed it as "Wallace's basement monologue." I certainly wasn't supporting use of that word, eeek. Hope that explains. I'll take it down, thanks for the heads up as how it could be perceived. That would make my stomach turn.

You know why I absolutely hate that ******* word?

1. It’s hurtful and offensive as **** and just shouldn’t ever be said

2. Every time it’s said we gotta spend time analyzing why it’s said, how it was said, the history behind the word, racism, reverse racism etc

And that’s the only reason why people say it

Personal attacks
LOL, there he is!! Last one was better, mane. Come on, put some back into it. Sharpen up. At least now we all know petty little cartoon downvotes trigger you, thanks.

I never said posting the n-word was "okay," in fact I said the exact opposite. Why do you need to lie to compete? It's the most disgusting word in the English language. Here, since you're struggling:

"That word is abhorrent, and I understand and support zero tolerance."

"That's a sacred space that white people aren't entitled to be in."

Or are you just looking to spend your Thursday lying and fighting on the internet to distract yourself from reality? No idea what you want me to explain, but happy to engage in a real convo if you can talk to me like a fully formed human. Lmk.
See, that's your ******* problem you pompous I'm better than you selective no backbone having piece of **** ***** *** dude.

It wasn't about the downvoting you smarter than a dumb ****. It's you being a ******* hypocrite, then lying about the **** emoji. I'm black first so you **** right I had a problem with anyone liking what he said, movie quote or not.

As for talking like a FuLlY FoRmEd HuMaN... I'm done talking to ***** made *** Karens for the year 2023, especially male karens names @Cryptical Envelopment

GO **** YOURSELF YOU'RE NJ TO FLA CANE TO ME NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back