2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah… O’Brien would be enough reason to bolt if I’m him, especially if Hartline goes. Didn’t he choose Ohio State because of Hartline or was Day up there for him as well?

Some of this stuff is messed up. These kids should know who they’ll have as coaches for at least the first year and not be penalized for signing under false or unknown pretenses.

They sign in December and in January it’s surprise surprise???

I wonder if JJ knew he was getting a tUf N fYzIcAl OC?
Apparently Hartline is staying, for now. I wonder if the NFL comes calling, will be bolt.

The reality in this era you have to cut kids who were over rated to make room for kids who are better . Times have changed with Nil. Peoples feelings shouldn’t be over winning. Kids don’t have loyalty so why should coaches and teams . Many nfl where u gave to cut kids to get better ones

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d say Smith only because Riley had an overriding family issue and was probably under a different level of duress. Smith went to Hartline who got demoted and who knows what his situation is now, plus O’Brien is now the OC so there’s that dynamic.
Agree.

Ultimately, Smith is from here, too, which makes it so easy to just stay here. Why he despises us so profoundly is beyond me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back