2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Fair enough. Who really knows I suppose but Hartline has already been looking around.

hard to get the NFL to take a chance on you, when you have the personal issues that Hartline has.

the dude is a mess. serious mental problems, the go beyond just his substance abuse.

that being said, watch him have 3 NFL offers in a week. :ROFLMAO: (although, highly unlikely).

Advertisement
hard to get the NFL to take a chance on you, when you have the personal issues that Hartline has.

the dude is a mess. serious mental problems, the go beyond just his substance abuse.

that being said, watch him have 3 NFL offers in a week. :ROFLMAO: (although, highly unlikely).
Haha right

It’s all about who you know

People were making his drunk ATV accident a big deal. I’m like yall have never been to Ohio clearly. That’s like cocaine on a boat in Miami

We don’t have room for Riley
John Candy Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of loyalty staying after you had the play calling taken from you after spring ball last year and then got demoted this year
That was just for show. There's some discussion on their board that Day was supposed to "mentor" Hartline in being an OC last season but he was pulled in so many directions he didn't have the time. LOL Hence the hiring of an OC who WILL have playcalling duties and who can work with Hartline on a daily basis.
That's the story they are going with......

Advertisement
I’d say Smith only because Riley had an overriding family issue and was probably under a different level of duress. Smith went to Hartline who got demoted and who knows what his situation is now, plus O’Brien is now the OC so there’s that dynamic.
Isn’t O’Brien also O’BroBall?

Yeah… O’Brien would be enough reason to bolt if I’m him, especially if Hartline goes. Didn’t he choose Ohio State because of Hartline or was Day up there for him as well?

Some of this stuff is messed up. These kids should know who they’ll have as coaches for at least the first year and not be penalized for signing under false or unknown pretenses.

They sign in December and in January it’s surprise surprise???

I wonder if JJ knew he was getting a tUf N fYzIcAl OC?
Honestly elite kids like him who can’t early enroll shouldn’t sign until Feb to protect themselves. Only reason to do ESD is for the bag

Advertisement
Back