2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
So we “got” a rb? But we have to wait a week, but we all “know”. So when he commits he’s not gonna get the pop. The coaches got that last night. Shiii better be the Rb or Scott otherwise the commit will end up with negative attention from some in the fanbase.

This will be a battle til the end whether Bama wants him or not. Other teams will lol
I might be purely speculating (and before I say this I do agree with you), but this seems like the type of kid and family that getting out of in front of and prioritizing him like we have been has us win out regardless.

Even if Saban comes crawling…idk. I feel weirdly good on him.

I might be purely speculating (and before I say this I do agree with you), but this seems like the type of kid and family that getting out of in front of and prioritizing him like we have been has us win out regardless.

I do as well but you never know man. You just never know with these bags.

Advertisement

I agree. We saw a lot of this last year lots of teams came knocking for some of our top recruits especially when we flopped on the field

Mario digs deep in these relationships/commitments which I’ll take over the “commit and pray” approach of previous staffs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama wants Riley bad. So does Auburn.

Bama!?!
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
Per Hank South, who has a direct line to the Bama staff, “Alabama has treated Riley like a top priority in this class.”
Anyone watching that film - and the kid is from Tuscaloosa - it’s not even a question unless someone’s simply looking to diminish what Mario’s doing on the trail. See post above ⬆️

Would be nice to close up RB recruiting early this Cycle. Looks like another solid duo.

Hellcat and Riley > Fletcher and CJ?
Is Hellcat what they call Wheatley? Do you know him and call him Hellcat or is it something you saw somewhere like I’m seeing this now?

Advertisement
Back