Kevin Olson

Advertisement
Our crap fan support and lousy game day atmosphere will always have me worried regarding these recruits who have to choose between us and traditional CF powers.

Advertisement
Auburn has Pike (Freshman) and Frazier (Sophomore) two highly recruited qbs the last two years, there out; Wisconsin why would he go there?; S. Carolina Spurrier alternate qbs more than teams alternate rbs, why go there; Miami older brother played there, likes the OC Fisch, been here numerous times, likely only qb taken this year, may just as well have more potential than any qb currently on the roster, im going with Miami.

Advertisement
Auburn has Pike (Freshman) and Frazier (Sophomore) two highly recruited qbs the last two years, there out; Wisconsin why would he go there?; S. Carolina Spurrier alternate qbs more than teams alternate rbs, why go there; Miami older brother played there, likes the OC Fisch, been here numerous times, likely only qb taken this year, may just as well have more potential than any qb currently on the roster, im going with Miami.

Fwiw Wisconsin has made 2 consecutive BCS games and it's last 2 Qbs will be in the NFL.

Miami has by far the better history but right now and probably for the last 10 years Wisconsin had been the better program.

We have to realize that the last time Miami was relevant on the field these kids were about 8-9 years old

Fwiw Wisconsin has made 2 consecutive BCS games and it's last 2 Qbs will be in the NFL.

Miami has by far the better history but right now and probably for the last 10 years Wisconsin had been the better program.

We have to realize that the last time Miami was relevant on the field these kids were about 8-9 years old

+ 1

how many titles do they have or played for? thank you... how many draft pics did they have last year? come on son...

how many titles do they have or played for? thank you... how many draft pics did they have last year? come on son...

That's why I said Miami has the better history. Not sure anything I said can even be debated.

I just think we have to get the thought out of our head that every kid should come here because we are Miami and at the same time dismiss schools that have been far better then us lately. Most of these kids haven't even seen a good Miami team play.

Advertisement
I gotta tell you guys, I liked what I saw from Preston Dewey in the spring game. For a high school senior, he showed me a lot. I'd luv to see a Preston Dewey -v- Kevin Olson battle for the 2014 starting QB spot.

I think at this point you have to throw Gray Crow into the mix. From all reports he looked like the better freshman QB.

First scrimmage- yes. Second scrimmage- toss up. Spring game- no. He looked sharp during some of his throws at the spring game. Keep in mind, this kid should be in high school and hasn't played a game since early last Fall on account of a wrist injury. I like Williams and Crow, Dewey just seems like he has the highest ceiling. Olsen would add a very nice competitor to the QB depth chart. It's very tough to project at this point, but I like how the QB depth is looking up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back