Kevin Olson

Advertisement
done taking visits and doing pros and cons of each school. Probally making his choice in a month or so.

crossover22[]_[];428080 said:
Would be great for this class.

Probably our most important recruit. And with all the elite guys we have landed or could land, thats saying something.

Im not writing off Dewey or Crow but Olsen just looks to he on another level, in high school anyway.

Advertisement
Only a matter of time before the Third Reich begins its 1000 year reign.

I gotta tell you guys, I liked what I saw from Preston Dewey in the spring game. For a high school senior, he showed me a lot. I'd luv to see a Preston Dewey -v- Kevin Olson battle for the 2014 starting QB spot.

I gotta tell you guys, I liked what I saw from Preston Dewey in the spring game. For a high school senior, he showed me a lot. I'd luv to see a Preston Dewey -v- Kevin Olson battle for the 2014 starting QB spot.

I have to say our QB position seems to be in much better shape than it was over the last 3-4 years.

Advertisement

I thought Dewey had some nice throws in the second scrimmage as well. As much as everyone was bagging on him it kinda surprised me when I saw the highlights.

He looks good but he doesnt have the physical tools Olsen does at the moment. Never know though.

Just talked to the touted QB's father who tells me that following this weekend's visit to Wisconsin, that the Badgers, Auburn, Miami and South Carolina are the top four.

He added that a decision won't come later than June 24, the last day of school.

"Steve Wiltfong" on 24/7 sports (about Kevin Olsen)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be awesome to lock in the top fight QB right away, and this kid looks like a program maker.

Advertisement
Back