Kevin Olsen updates at Elite 11

"Olsen is awfully reminiscent of a slightly taller, slightly stronger armed and right handed Kellen Moore. That is that type of sense you get from him."

I'll take that in a heartbeat

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
I think.... our boy is going to win this ****!

16.gif

Strangely the guys who run the camp dont have Kevin in their top 11. He and Shane Morris have been the top 2 on the field according to reports yet neither are in the "counselors'" top group.

Advertisement
Rivals has Olsen at #6 with the QB commit from USF #1 overall. Said he is raw, but has some serious potential.

I personally don't buy in much to these passing camps. No rush, no lineman in your way, and you are working with unfamiliar WR's. From all I've heard and seen, while the guys at ESPN want you to believe that college coaches really care about these things, they don't put much stock into them at all. Which is why a kid like Stanton can be a stud in these and only have one offer.....from the local Fresno State. Like a Greentree All American.....Like AI said..."we talkin' 'bout practice? practice?"

If Olsen does well, cool.... meh if he doesn't.

Rivals has Olsen at #6 with the QB commit from USF #1 overall. Said he is raw, but has some serious potential.

I REALLY like Woulard. He should be at UF right now, kid basically begged for an offer and Muschump recruited some slug 5.0 running 40 QB out of Tennessee who didn't even have a **** Tennessee offer SMH.

You guys got a good one in Olsen, I thought so even before this camp. Max Browne is VERY overrated though, USC is getting a scrub in that guy.

Advertisement
Kill1 the qb you dont like is a stud. My cousin was at a camp with him. kid is the total package. trust me he's faster than a 5.0

Kevin Olsen ‏@KOlsen19
Officially an elite 11 member couldn't be more happy. Developed great friendships with great dudes! #elite11#ripit

Kill1 the qb you dont like is a stud. My cousin was at a camp with him. kid is the total package. trust me he's faster than a 5.0

Not a fan. Other than his size, I can't see a positive. Kid is dirt slow with a mediocre arm. I'm sorry, I can't be a fan of a kid that not even Tennessee or Vandy wants. What's it come to when we're taking their leftovers? SMH, ******* Muschamp.

Advertisement

Not a fan. Other than his size, I can't see a positive. Kid is dirt slow with a mediocre arm. I'm sorry, I can't be a fan of a kid that not even Tennessee or Vandy wants. What's it come to when we're taking their leftovers? SMH, ****ing Muschamp.

I think yall could get Woulard if you want him

Not a fan. Other than his size, I can't see a positive. Kid is dirt slow with a mediocre arm. I'm sorry, I can't be a fan of a kid that not even Tennessee or Vandy wants. What's it come to when we're taking their leftovers? SMH, ****ing Muschamp.

I think yall could get Woulard if you want him

I doubt it now. He was begging for an offer for a while. Then after Muschamp missed on all his targets he told Woulard they would offer him and Woulard decommitted from USF waiting on the UF offer then they took Starver. I don't know if you saw it but on Twitter Woulard burned a UF shirt.

Muschamp is a dumbass. Declining an elite 11 QB begging for an offer to go chase some Vandy reject from Tennessee.

Advertisement
Back