Kevin Olsen Tonight

At least he's not out assaulting women or stealing from the grocery store.

And winning Heismans and National Championships ...

Which would you rather have? A quarterback that wins awards and championships while he assaults women and steals crab legs on the side, or a quarterback that has promise but can never quite come through, even though he respects women and pays for things before leaving the store?

A quarterback that wins awards and championships while he assaults women and steals crab legs on the side

Advertisement
Andrew why are you deleting stuff why not let him say what he has to say? He seems to have no problem posting about the players lifes off the field while he is on the council, i wonder how that would look to donna that she has members of her student council posting about other students being drunk outisde of school. Arent members of the student council suppose to held to a higher standard?

We don't allow personal attacks or personal information to be posted. The user is more than welcome to give his take on things. I think there are more than enough people asking for him to get the point. So far the one thing I haven't seen is facts.

Andrew, he's on student council which is posted on the UM website http://www.miami.edu/index.php/univ...tive_branch/officers_of_the_executive_branch/

If he didn't want his name on blast, he shouldn't have run for student gov't. He also shouldn't be putting other kids' info out there for everyone to see, if he doesn't want his info known......... Welcome to elected office homie, **** gets much worse than this if you wanna go into elected office!

Andrew, he's on student council which is posted on the UM website http://www.miami.edu/index.php/univ...tive_branch/officers_of_the_executive_branch/

If he didn't want his name on blast, he shouldn't have run for student gov't. He also shouldn't be putting other kids' info out there for everyone to see, if he doesn't want his info known......... Welcome to elected office homie, **** gets much worse than this if you wanna go into elected office!

This.

Its public knowledge that is easily google-able

Quit protecting and babysitting, if hes old and mature enough to give play by play updates of what the players are doing in there free time (which I remind you isnt google-able) then stop acting like the **** gestapo. **** like this is why this place has gone down the *******.

Advertisement
Real talk, your ***** made as **** Andrew for closing my thread for linking something FROM THE UM ATHLETIC WEBSITE

**** this ******* place, hope your happy knowing you turn this website into Grassy 2.0. ******.

So I was turning up at Monty's tonight and saw the homie Olsen with a few of the guys. He was pretty intoxicated. Saw him walk up to a woman and just kiss her.

I was close to him and I said "win us games man win us games" he responded: "we'll try man".

Take it how you wish...

Lmao at this entire post typical snitch *****.

Advertisement
you're barking up the wrong tree.

will didn't do anything in AQM casw, and he sure as **** didn't force Olsen to drive drunk.

if you got beef with AQM outcome, here's the list of council that DID play a part in the decision

Freshman Members
Beja Turner - b.turner2@umiami.edu
Grace Brown - g.brown7@umiami.edu
Devin Fitzgerald -d.fitzgerald3@umiami.edu
Tejas Jain - t.jain@umiami.edu
Riley Clafton - r.clafton@umiami.edu
Sarah Potter - s.potter1@umiami.edu
Vikesh Patel - v.patel11@umiami.edu
Jacqueline lano - j.lano@umiami.edu
Adrianna Ortega - a.ortega15@umiami.edu
Quinlan Kasal - q.kasal@umiami.edu
Aalekhya Reddam - a.reddam@umiami.edu
Mallory Madfes - m.madfes@umiami.edu
Faizah Shareef - f.shareef@umiami.edu
Bradley Jones - b.jones18@umiami.edu
Justin Miranda - j.miranda8@umiami.edu
Shivani Hanchate - s.hanchate@umiami.edu
Martina Sandoval - marti13sandoval@gmail.com
Jackie Safstrom - j.safstrom@umiami.edu
Ashley Pittaluga - a.pittaluga@umiami.edu
Horvey Palacios -h.palacios@umiami.edu

will didn't do anything in AQM casw, and he sure as **** didn't force Olsen to drive drunk.

if you got beef with AQM outcome, here's the list of council that DID play a part in the decision

Freshman Members

So some Freshman, 3 weeks into classes suspended a football player.... I highly doubt that they are given that much responsibility. UM should worry about them not blacking out and getting left at Son Life instead of giving them much power if that is the case.

Advertisement

Freshman Members

I know two girls on that list personally.. but what did I miss? I thought the decision to suspend AQM was made by Patricia Whitely?

Advertisement

Freshman Members

I know two girls on that list personally.. but what did I miss? I thought the decision to suspend AQM was made by Patricia Whitely?

carnally?

Freshman Members

Not all those people are freshmen

Sounds like a TV show title. He could interview drunks, and Foster Brooks could be his sidekick...if he weren't already dead.

Advertisement
Back