Kevin Olsen Tonight

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
So I was turning up at Monty's tonight and saw the homie Olsen with a few of the guys. He was pretty intoxicated. Saw him walk up to a woman and just kiss her.

I was close to him and I said "win us games man win us games" he responded: "we'll try man".

Take it how you wish...

Advertisement
take what how we wish?
did you just post that a college kid was ****ed up on a friday night in the offseason as if it was news?

Last edited by a moderator:
20 year old kid at Miami on a Friday night. Why boast about Miami's nightlife and city and trash on kids that go to school like Arkansas claiming "there's nothing to do so why go there"? Isn't this one of Miami's selling points about being able to go out and such.

Kid could be kissing anyone who gives a f*** let the kid do his thing.

Advertisement
We're all on the same team homies.

I was just saying that a lot of people question the maturity and commitment and I always get the vibe that it's a joke to him.

This really has no place on this board. Let the kid enjoy his college life without the fans being all up in his business.

Lol...good recon OP! Next mission, see if Kaaya takes a girl to his senior prom and see if he has his playbook with him!

Advertisement
This really has no place on this board. Let the kid enjoy his college life without the fans being all up in his business.

Yall got to understand, he is doing this in public...its not like he was behind close doors....I bet if he go out and stinks up the field, people will say, "instead of him out drinking he should have been in his playbook"...and then he says we'll try man to win games??? Wrong answer...its suppose to be "I got you, we'll get it done...he dnt sound confident if u ask me

Dude was drunk, how do YOU sound when someone asks you question in that state?

What a ridiculous thread.

Yall got to understand, he is doing this in public...its not like he was behind close doors....I bet if he go out and stinks up the field, people will say, "instead of him out drinking he should have been in his playbook"...and then he says we'll try man to win games??? Wrong answer...its suppose to be "I got you, we'll get it done...he dnt sound confident if u ask me

Smh are these kids supposed to drink in their dorm rooms and play 2k all night?

My bad! No need to be so salty. Just though I would share

No need for apologies bro....he needs to get his act together...I bet yo *** Kaaya coming in to win that job...In Kaaya's free time he's practing with a QB coach former Ari. State QB Rudy Carpenter...In Olsens free time he out with the boys drinkin...smh

Advertisement

This is what I was trying to say. I apologize for not being clear. All of you who jumped in me are the first to call him out. I wanted to see that fire, saying "don't worry, we got a lot to prove and we gonna eat this year".

Advertisement
Dude was drunk, how do YOU sound when someone asks you question in that state?

What a ridiculous thread.

Dnt drunk people usually think they are over confident like they can take on anybody?? Especially college kids...Its Not ridiculous...its reality man..All I'm sayin is our QB situation shaky, and stunts like this dnt help...he goin to do what he wants ..it is what it is

Smh are these kids supposed to drink in their dorm rooms and play 2k all night?

No, but he is under age...which nobody cares about anyway

This is what I was trying to say. I apologize for not being clear. All of you who jumped in me are the first to call him out. I wanted to see that fire, saying "don't worry, we got a lot to prove and we gonna eat this year".

No you didn't... If you did you would have simply stated that you saw Olsen tonite and went up to him and said "win us games man" which replied " we'll try"..
Adding that he was intoxicated and going up to girl and kissing her was bichness dude.

Advertisement
Back