Kevin Olsen Tonight

Advertisement
First off, AQM is a favorite of mine and I am just as upset as you are.

Second that list of emails and names is from last year. Those kids don't hold those positions anymore, and they definitely didn't have anything to do with his suspension.

I posted this back in April right after the Spring game when people were going in on Olsen about his antics because I thought people cared to know. I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble.

If you are upset then why not help put people to rest about the situation and tell us why he was disciplined to the highest extent

Second that list of emails and names is from last year. Those kids don't hold those positions anymore, and they definitely didn't have anything to do with his suspension.

I posted this back in April right after the Spring game when people were going in on Olsen about his antics because I thought people cared to know. I wasn't trying to get anyone in trouble.

Your OP makes you look ridiculous B.

Advertisement

Your OP makes you look ridiculous B.

I know man. I realize that now.

Advertisement
Back