Kevin Olsen Documentary

Advertisement
That is really cool. It should be interesting to see how he goes through the recruiting process.

He did about a 5 minute interview with Brian Dohn on Scout where he talked about his final 3 choices among other things. The kid is impressive on and off the field for sure. He comes off as very intelligent and mature.

He spoke highly of Wisconsin and Auburn but he mentioned how often he talks to Golden and Fisch and definitely brightened up when talking about us.

He also said he will make a decision before the end of the school year but doesn't have a specific date in mind. Said it might be one of those wake up and make a decision things/

Advertisement
we only need to sign one qb this year and I'm all good with just signing Olsen..

and does anybody think Dewey will transfer after this season if he cant beat out crow?

He did about a 5 minute interview with Brian Dohn on Scout where he talked about his final 3 choices among other things. The kid is impressive on and off the field for sure. He comes off as very intelligent and mature.

He spoke highly of Wisconsin and Auburn but he mentioned how often he talks to Golden and Fisch and definitely brightened up when talking about us.

He also said he will make a decision before the end of the school year but doesn't have a specific date in mind. Said it might be one of those wake up and make a decision things/

Auburn??? what is he thinking... lol..

we only need to sign one qb this year and I'm all good with just signing Olsen..

and does anybody think Dewey will transfer after this season if he cant beat out crow?

Pretty sure Olsen is the only 2013 QB with an offer from us so that shows where he stands with our coaches.

Pretty sure Olsen is the only 2013 QB with an offer from us so that shows where he stands with our coaches.

Yeah, he's the only uncommitted QB with an offer from us. I don't know of any backup plans who are being recruited either. I don't know the situation with Wisconsin but Auburn is already moving onto other targets (Buchanan, Rettig, etc.) so I don't consider them a threat.

Advertisement
From Chris Olsen, Kevin Olsen's Dad: "It's Miami or Wisconsin...and he's NOT announcing today" #Canes #Badgers #TheU

Advertisement
Cane lock and the future of AL Golden this is his kid to turn Miami back to a top 5 program. Sony Michel as well both are the most important recruits in the last decade for UM.

I dont think Dewey transfers after this year. I think Dewey or Crow will probally red shirt. They transfer if Olsen comes in and passes them in a couple of years.

Advertisement
What is he making a documentary about? He has not done anything yet.

Because it'll be an interesting chronicle of a young kid going through the recruiting and evaluation process. Recruiting is becoming more and more of a focus since the internet age, and it would be puzzling if media outlets don't take advantage of it.

What is he making a documentary about? He has not done anything yet.

He's had a very successful HS career, is a top prospect, and his dad is retiring after coaching the same team to legendary status for 25 years. Excuse us Mr. Coppola.

of course the restorer of QB U will have his own documentary. and people thought that I was kidding with the 3rd Reich stuff....this kid will be a diety in Coral Gables and will have a statue erected in his honour once he has fulfilled his destiny.

Advertisement
Back