Kevin Feder

gfer1988

Senior
So how many of you are excited about the potential of Kevin Feder. i know his game film is him primarily playing DT. but i must say that i am impressed by his athleticism at a whopping 6'9" and 300lbs. He's already garnering a lot of attention from other respectable D-I programs but appears to be very solid in his commitment. We could have really snagged a diamond in the rough with him. Tell me what you think?

Advertisement
I'm even gonna lie the last time I talked trash about a early commit end up being one of the best wide receivers in this class Travis Rudolph...So if the staff accepted his commit he has to be stud.

Advertisement
No complaints about our OL recruiting so far, no reason to start with this kid. Interested to see him this coming season though before I say too much. Look at how much a guy like Flowers improved his senior year.

Advertisement
recently picked up an offer from Tennessee. good sign.

So the Miami offer wasnt....

I';m just tired of the sec circle jerk..who the f is Tenn?...and who they offer validates...what exactly?...a bum *** SEC team...

Advertisement
recently picked up an offer from Tennessee. good sign.

So the Miami offer wasnt....

I';m just tired of the sec circle jerk..who the f is Tenn?...and who they offer validates...what exactly?...a bum *** SEC team...

I agree... SEC plays some good ball, but what is this 1998? Tenn hasn't been good in so long... Our linemen has been better than theirs for over a decade...

Would you rather an offer from AT&T Tech so we can claim that "Golden found a diamond in the dirt"?

Anytime a major program offers one of our three stars, it's a good sign. Vice versa as well for UT fans if we offer one of their lower rated guys. It adds validation. A lot of the time a guys offer list is a better indicator than his stars.

Advertisement
Why wouldn’t he be good at DE? The kid causes a lots of issues for OL and plus he is real athletic. I don’t see why he has to be a lock to play OL. I watched him several times last year he blocks of lots of passes and is real threat to get the QB. Big body with quick feet causes OL issues. The only answer people will give is he is too tall to play DT/ DE, I disagree with that. Something has to give we're recruiting a lot of OL and I ask the question why? He might be taking a page of Jimmy Johnson’s book the ones who don’t cut it will be moved to DL?

No complaints about our OL recruiting so far.

I like Feder but I think Mahoney is a reach.

I agree I like Brown and Feder but Mahoney looks like a reach

I think Mahoney will be better than both. Feder has a lot of upside, Brown is meh to me.

What don't you like about Brown?

Just a big guy with slow feet IMHO. Don't see him being more than a backup guard in College.

Advertisement
Back