2022 Kevin Coleman 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 20 pages behind the moss thread. Maybe because this is more of a lock?

Advertisement
Sooooo Coleman is an EE correct and hasn’t signed but will announce tomorrow then enroll at school?

Advertisement
The OC discussion is null & void if it’s a two-team race between Miami & FSU.

FSU just lost their OC Kenny Dillingham to Oregon & elevated Alex Atkins from within, Atkins is a life long OL coach & has never called plays in his career, even when he was at Charlotte under Will Healy he didn’t call plays.

It’s still Norvell’s Offense & he calls all the plays, but FSU hasn’t had a WR with more than 30rec or 300yds since he’s been there, seriously, go look up FSU’s WR stats in the Norvell era, they’re actually worse than they were under Willie Taggart.

So, if the kid wants to go to Trailerhasse to kill his career off & be forced to hit the Portal in a year or two, then by all means lol... But otherwise, Miami definitely should be in the driver’s seat for this recruitment.

With BMac in place, I don’t see how we don’t get the commit tomorrow.

FSU just lost their OC Kenny Dillingham to Oregon & elevated Alex Atkins from within, Atkins is a life long OL coach & has never called plays in his career, even when he was at Charlotte under Will Healy he didn’t call plays.

It’s still Norvell’s Offense & he calls all the plays, but FSU hasn’t had a WR with more than 30rec or 300yds since he’s been there, seriously, go look up FSU’s WR stats in the Norvell era, they’re actually worse than they were under Willie Taggart.

So, if the kid wants to go to Trailerhasse to kill his career off & be forced to hit the Portal in a year or two, then by all means lol... But otherwise, Miami definitely should be in the driver’s seat for this recruitment.

BMac likely mattered more than the OC announcement, if you had to pick one or the other.

Advertisement
Kid mentioned how big of an impact McClendon being the future WR coach was in his interviews before the hire was officially announced. Now we know he’s the CO-OC as well. I’ll be shocked if he isn’t a Cane.

I seriously doubt it happens, but we've seen guys go to FSU for dumber reasons. Like. Every TE.

Advertisement
Kid mentioned how big of an impact McClendon being the future WR coach was in his interviews before the hire was officially announced. Now we know he’s the CO-OC as well. I’ll be shocked if he isn’t a Cane.

So are you saying that this kid will be SO ANGRY over our as-yet-unnamed Co-DC that he will choose the recently-elevated-to-OC former OL coach who nobody has ever heard of?

Yeah, these 247 writers are spinning some pure sci-fi here...

I will join you in being shocked if this kid puts on an F$U hat...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back